07-29-2015, 06:37 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you haven't got the update yet, here's a link to download You must login or register to view this content.. Make sure you check which version you need, either the 32-bit or 64-bit. Don't worry none of your data will be lost as the media creator backs it all up.

Once you've downloaded and updated, let me know your thoughts on it, what you like and dislike about Windows 10 Smile
Last edited by The Devil ; 07-29-2015 at 06:49 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, A6shRkm, BunnyV3, dolby1, Dotz_Full, IRAQ, Kryptus, MrBerrics, Mystery, John, Sammmmmy, Satanism, THΞSPIKYBROHD, Vanz
07-29-2015, 06:52 AM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Fuk u m8, u saw me tell Kryptus to do this and stole it. See u in court m8.
07-29-2015, 07:03 AM #3
Ben
Former Staff
It's retarded, automatic, and without prompt, driver downloads seems like the most dangerous thing ever done by Microsoft. I can't even believe this went through the ranks at Microsoft and everyone thought it was a good idea. What happens when a company releases a bad driver and Windows automatically installs it and fucks up your computer?
07-29-2015, 08:07 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Ben View Post
It's retarded, automatic, and without prompt, driver downloads seems like the most dangerous thing ever done by Microsoft. I can't even believe this went through the ranks at Microsoft and everyone thought it was a good idea. What happens when a company releases a bad driver and Windows automatically installs it and fucks up your computer?

I have a feeling that in the future they'll change this once everyone gets mad at Microsoft about it. It's causing issues with nvidia gpu's at the moment because windows keeps over writing geforce experiance driver then geforce experiance driver overwrites the windows one and so on lol

07-29-2015, 08:55 AM #5
Ben
Former Staff
Yeah, thankfully there's an easy way to revert to Windows 7. My first impressions of Windows 10 are good. Once they fix the driver problem I'll be back on it instantly.
07-29-2015, 09:18 AM #6
Alt
Banned
Not going to update my Windows PC as I dislike Windows 10. My Windows PC will stay on Windows 7 for now.
07-29-2015, 10:51 AM #7
Ethen
Banned
Can any pc get windows 10. Or do they need certain specs? I'm on windows 7?
07-29-2015, 12:42 PM #8
Originally posted by DEX View Post
Can any pc get windows 10. Or do they need certain specs? I'm on windows 7?

Specs(You must login or register to view this content.) are all minimal, you should be able to install over win7 without a problem, I'm doing it right now, I can get back to you once it's done if you want.

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Ethen
07-29-2015, 01:41 PM #9
I've been using the Insider Pro preview (latest update) and I like it in all, but it's kinda slow for me right now and the sound drivers don't work for my computer so it kinda sucks.
07-29-2015, 06:22 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Vince
Just reading everyones comments about driver problems, I am going to hold off for now.

It has been fixed now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo