07-29-2015, 06:37 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you haven't got the update yet, here's a link to download You must login or register to view this content.. Make sure you check which version you need, either the 32-bit or 64-bit. Don't worry none of your data will be lost as the media creator backs it all up.

Once you've downloaded and updated, let me know your thoughts on it, what you like and dislike about Windows 10 Smile
Last edited by The Devil ; 07-29-2015 at 06:49 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, A6shRkm, BunnyV3, dolby1, Dotz_Full, IRAQ, Kryptus, MrBerrics, Mystery, John, Sammmmmy, Satanism, THΞSPIKYBROHD, Vanz
07-30-2015, 11:55 AM #20
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
I honestly can care less, I did upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, there is no big difference. I did get all my saved data passed over and when it booted for the 1st time, there was just a new login screen but everything else was the same. my desktop was the same as it was with windows 7. Just with a new theme. i really hate that there is no guest account, i had access to somebodys email and photos and pretty much her phone from that guest account and now i dont have it anymore. so that really upsets me a bit. also i had to get a new license for my ms office, took me a hard time to get that. but i guess at the end of the day i can relax and play xb games on my pc. wow thank god i didnt pay anything for this os and ihave a months time to go back to windows 7 if i wanted to.
07-30-2015, 01:02 PM #21
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If you haven't got the update yet, here's a link to download You must login or register to view this content.. Make sure you check which version you need, either the 32-bit or 64-bit. Don't worry none of your data will be lost as the media creator backs it all up.

Once you've downloaded and updated, let me know your thoughts on it, what you like and dislike about Windows 10 Smile

Just updated, Love it<3

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

07-30-2015, 01:04 PM #22
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Heres Direct Link to the Enterprise edition, it seems to download much faster then the shitty installer on the microsoft website but I think it comes with no metro apps, not really sure

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't you need a product key?
07-30-2015, 01:29 PM #23
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Don't you need a product key?

no idea, seemed to work fine for my friend he did clean install btw
07-30-2015, 01:38 PM #24
Toxic
former staff
nothing can beat the simple win7 m8, believe me
07-30-2015, 01:51 PM #25
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ToXiC
nothing can beat the simple win7 m8, believe me

You must not own a SSD then because boot times in 8 and 10 are alot quicker.
07-30-2015, 01:52 PM #26
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
You must not own a SSD then because boot times in 8 and 10 are alot quicker.

everything is faster with SSD m8
07-30-2015, 01:58 PM #27
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ToXiC
everything is faster with SSD m8

Yea windows 7 is slower than 8 however.
07-30-2015, 02:37 PM #28
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Yea windows 7 is slower than 8 however.