07-29-2015, 06:37 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you haven't got the update yet, here's a link to download You must login or register to view this content.. Make sure you check which version you need, either the 32-bit or 64-bit. Don't worry none of your data will be lost as the media creator backs it all up.

Once you've downloaded and updated, let me know your thoughts on it, what you like and dislike about Windows 10 Smile
Last edited by The Devil ; 07-29-2015 at 06:49 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, A6shRkm, BunnyV3, dolby1, Dotz_Full, IRAQ, Kryptus, MrBerrics, Mystery, John, Sammmmmy, Satanism, THΞSPIKYBROHD, Vanz
07-31-2015, 07:37 PM #38
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If you haven't got the update yet, here's a link to download You must login or register to view this content.. Make sure you check which version you need, either the 32-bit or 64-bit. Don't worry none of your data will be lost as the media creator backs it all up.

Once you've downloaded and updated, let me know your thoughts on it, what you like and dislike about Windows 10 Smile

Takes a little getting used to. I always get confused with the search bar in the bottom left taking up 25% of the task bar. It seems alot more clean and neat. I dunno why but my boot time just decreased from 15 seconds to 8 seconds even though I didnt do a clean install.
I really like the start menu so I don't need to clog my task bar with everything I might use but they are still there under different group names so they are easily accessible. The multiple desktops feature isnt as innovative as I thought it would be but I still feel that I will use it when I have some college work to do to seperate my work desktop from my procrastinating desktop lol
08-01-2015, 03:26 AM #39
BunnyV3
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by diiRty
Takes a little getting used to. I always get confused with the search bar in the bottom left taking up 25% of the task bar. It seems alot more clean and neat. I dunno why but my boot time just decreased from 15 seconds to 8 seconds even though I didnt do a clean install.
I really like the start menu so I don't need to clog my task bar with everything I might use but they are still there under different group names so they are easily accessible. The multiple desktops feature isnt as innovative as I thought it would be but I still feel that I will use it when I have some college work to do to seperate my work desktop from my procrastinating desktop lol

You can disable the search bar, so (like win7) you can search after clicking the home button
08-01-2015, 10:54 PM #40
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
installed yesterday.
Today out of nowhere i get a random BSOD unexpected value error, black screen at reboot and i cant login.
tried to reset and i got a BSOD unaccessible boot device error, reverted back automatically. Restored to a backup of yesterday, tried to revert back to w7... the backup who knows why got deleted. Complete reset, now stuck at 99% of it.
Fuck this shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo