10-11-2010, 11:56 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys before i post how this glitch works i would like to ask you to remember that the thanks button and +rep button don't take long and is greatly appreciated if this post helps you, now for the TUT

Tutorial
For this glitch you need 2 controllers, there is no way around this

start an exhibition match and put 1 controller on your team and 1 controller on the oppositions team.

set game difficulty to world class and any other rules to your liking i would suggest having half time length 10 mins+

now start the match and on the opposition controller tape down the Triangle button, this will cause the keeper to come out non stop

play the game completing any achievements you want make use of the open goal for chips and finesse long shots.

now when you have finished completing challenges hold the ps button on the opposition controller and turn the controller off.

select sides will come up just press x to advance on your controller and all the achievements will now be done in world class.

This Glitch will not work for challenges that requires x amount of y in a match but will for almost every other challenge.
EDIT
Okay, for challenges such as "score 2 from 32 yards" there is a way to make the glitch work. you have to score one less than the amount stated so in this case 1, then be about to score the last then turn the second controller off, if done correctly the last "legit" goal will complete your challenge and will count Smile

This glitch makes long shots and volleys easy, but it is the best way without doubt to get the free kick and penalty challenges done. just control the opposition and foul yourself in a good FK position Smile

Don't copy and post else where, NGU FTW Winky Winky
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-16-2010 at 01:39 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to RedZebra for this useful post:

Ciaranutd, evelexx, GoonerSam, Jakeee, Klas., NsK-LeGeND-Xx, Ryan_ward1, ugk23, zetec
10-12-2010, 11:47 AM #2
Klas.
HumptyDumpty
quality tip mate.
thanks.
10-12-2010, 12:47 PM #3
evelexx
I am error
Who helped on this? :rolleyes:
10-12-2010, 03:51 PM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
Okay guys before i post how this glitch works i would like to ask you to remember that the thanks button and +rep button don't take long and is greatly appreciated if this post helps you, now for the TUT

Tutorial
For this glitch you need 2 controllers, there is no way around this

start an exhibition match and put 1 controller on your team and 1 controller on the oppositions team.

set game difficulty to world class and any other rules to your liking i would suggest having half time length 10 mins+

now start the match and on the opposition controller tape down the Triangle button, this will cause the keeper to come out non stop

play the game completing any achievements you want make use of the open goal for chips and finesse long shots.

now when you have finished completing challenges hold the ps button on the opposition controller and turn the controller off.

select sides will come up just press x to advance on your controller and all the achievements will now be done in world class.

This Glitch will not work for challenges that requires x amount of y in a match but will for almost every other challenge.

This glitch makes long shots and volleys easy, but it is the best way without doubt to get the free kick and penalty challenges done. just control the opposition and foul yourself in a good FK position Smile

Once again please You must login or register to view this content. if you find this useful and don't copy and post else where, NGU FTW Winky Winky

Hey, I tired to do this but some of the harder don't actually work?
10-12-2010, 06:29 PM #5
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Challenges that require so many of something in 1atch do not work for somereason, unless you finish the challenge turn the pad off and then do another.
This is not ideal but it still makes them easier.
Hopefully we will all have maxed pro's soon enough now
10-12-2010, 06:37 PM #6
thanks joel m8 i managed to get my freekicks and penaltys done now
10-12-2010, 07:03 PM #7
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ryanward1 View Post
thanks joel m8 i managed to get my freekicks and penaltys done now

I'm glad! don't forget to thank and rep if it helped though, a man needs all the help he can get if he wants a rep star Winky Winky
10-13-2010, 03:58 AM #8
Testing on XBOX now, will report back if it works.
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM #9
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by FuSioNzPS3 View Post
Testing on XBOX now, will report back if it works.

Does it work on xbox?
10-13-2010, 01:37 PM #10
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
Does it work on xbox?

Not sure tbh, just as I was about to test it I realised that last night I used an XBOX-only VP mod :confused: my bad :angel:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo