10-11-2010, 11:56 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys before i post how this glitch works i would like to ask you to remember that the thanks button and +rep button don't take long and is greatly appreciated if this post helps you, now for the TUT

Tutorial
For this glitch you need 2 controllers, there is no way around this

start an exhibition match and put 1 controller on your team and 1 controller on the oppositions team.

set game difficulty to world class and any other rules to your liking i would suggest having half time length 10 mins+

now start the match and on the opposition controller tape down the Triangle button, this will cause the keeper to come out non stop

play the game completing any achievements you want make use of the open goal for chips and finesse long shots.

now when you have finished completing challenges hold the ps button on the opposition controller and turn the controller off.

select sides will come up just press x to advance on your controller and all the achievements will now be done in world class.

This Glitch will not work for challenges that requires x amount of y in a match but will for almost every other challenge.
EDIT
Okay, for challenges such as "score 2 from 32 yards" there is a way to make the glitch work. you have to score one less than the amount stated so in this case 1, then be about to score the last then turn the second controller off, if done correctly the last "legit" goal will complete your challenge and will count Smile

This glitch makes long shots and volleys easy, but it is the best way without doubt to get the free kick and penalty challenges done. just control the opposition and foul yourself in a good FK position Smile

Don't copy and post else where, NGU FTW Winky Winky
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-16-2010 at 01:39 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to RedZebra for this useful post:

Ciaranutd, evelexx, GoonerSam, Jakeee, Klas., NsK-LeGeND-Xx, Ryan_ward1, ugk23, zetec
10-29-2010, 08:53 PM #29
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by RedZebra View Post
Okay guys before i post how this glitch works i would like to ask you to remember that the thanks button and +rep button don't take long and is greatly appreciated if this post helps you, now for the TUT

Tutorial
For this glitch you need 2 controllers, there is no way around this

start an exhibition match and put 1 controller on your team and 1 controller on the oppositions team.

set game difficulty to world class and any other rules to your liking i would suggest having half time length 10 mins+

now start the match and on the opposition controller tape down the Triangle button, this will cause the keeper to come out non stop

play the game completing any achievements you want make use of the open goal for chips and finesse long shots.

now when you have finished completing challenges hold the ps button on the opposition controller and turn the controller off.

select sides will come up just press x to advance on your controller and all the achievements will now be done in world class.

This Glitch will not work for challenges that requires x amount of y in a match but will for almost every other challenge.
EDIT
Okay, for challenges such as "score 2 from 32 yards" there is a way to make the glitch work. you have to score one less than the amount stated so in this case 1, then be about to score the last then turn the second controller off, if done correctly the last "legit" goal will complete your challenge and will count Smile

This glitch makes long shots and volleys easy, but it is the best way without doubt to get the free kick and penalty challenges done. just control the opposition and foul yourself in a good FK position Smile

Don't copy and post else where, NGU FTW Winky Winky

Does this work on challenges such as: Score 10 freekicks in your career, Volley in 10 etc?
10-30-2010, 11:28 AM #30
Klas.
HumptyDumpty
Originally posted by Ronald View Post
Does this work on challenges such as: Score 10 freekicks in your career, Volley in 10 etc?

yeh it does.
10-30-2010, 11:40 AM #31
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by Klas. View Post
yeh it does.

I've already done 7/10 volleys, so, I just score three volleys then switch the controller off and continue playing and it should come up saying i've completed it?
10-30-2010, 01:51 PM #32
Klas.
HumptyDumpty
Originally posted by Ronald View Post
I've already done 7/10 volleys, so, I just score three volleys then switch the controller off and continue playing and it should come up saying i've completed it?

you will get the accomplishment at the end of the game,yeh.
10-30-2010, 09:40 PM #33
zetec
Haxor!
Thanks very good thread! Thanks added at 1st post
10-31-2010, 10:37 PM #34
woooow. i actually did my shooting accomplishments without this lol i only have 1 controller. whatever. im only missing 5 on defense thats it. :derp:
11-01-2010, 09:00 PM #35
gazat123
facesmash fu
tbh this was quite obvious i think its easier to just do online with a mate in a non ranked match
11-02-2010, 12:43 PM #36
I love you dude, much appriceated Smile <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo