10-11-2010, 11:56 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys before i post how this glitch works i would like to ask you to remember that the thanks button and +rep button don't take long and is greatly appreciated if this post helps you, now for the TUT

Tutorial
For this glitch you need 2 controllers, there is no way around this

start an exhibition match and put 1 controller on your team and 1 controller on the oppositions team.

set game difficulty to world class and any other rules to your liking i would suggest having half time length 10 mins+

now start the match and on the opposition controller tape down the Triangle button, this will cause the keeper to come out non stop

play the game completing any achievements you want make use of the open goal for chips and finesse long shots.

now when you have finished completing challenges hold the ps button on the opposition controller and turn the controller off.

select sides will come up just press x to advance on your controller and all the achievements will now be done in world class.

This Glitch will not work for challenges that requires x amount of y in a match but will for almost every other challenge.
EDIT
Okay, for challenges such as "score 2 from 32 yards" there is a way to make the glitch work. you have to score one less than the amount stated so in this case 1, then be about to score the last then turn the second controller off, if done correctly the last "legit" goal will complete your challenge and will count Smile

This glitch makes long shots and volleys easy, but it is the best way without doubt to get the free kick and penalty challenges done. just control the opposition and foul yourself in a good FK position Smile

Don't copy and post else where, NGU FTW Winky Winky
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-16-2010 at 01:39 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to RedZebra for this useful post:

Ciaranutd, evelexx, GoonerSam, Jakeee, Klas., NsK-LeGeND-Xx, Ryan_ward1, ugk23, zetec
10-13-2010, 01:39 PM #11
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
haha nevermind. Smile
10-14-2010, 04:53 PM #12
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Okay, for challenges such as "score 2 from 32 yards" there is a way to make the glitch work. you have to score one less than the amount stated so in this case 1, then be about to score the last then turn the second controller off, if done correctly the last "legit" goal will complete your challenge and will count Smile
10-14-2010, 06:23 PM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post

If this is right I love you :carling: Testing in a few hours!
10-14-2010, 06:27 PM #14
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
i've just done mine Smile the chip from range and score from 32 yards or more. if you're good you can combine the 2 Winky Winky.
but if you miss after you have turned your controller off you're buggered haha
10-14-2010, 07:03 PM #15
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
i've just done mine Smile the chip from range and score from 32 yards or more. if you're good you can combine the 2 Winky Winky.
but if you miss after you have turned your controller off you're buggered haha

I don't have a brother so it's ****ing hard to juggle the ball and then get the keeper out with my toe and hit it in. :(
10-14-2010, 07:40 PM #16
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
I just tape down triangle pass the ball around my defence then get it to my pro and shoot Smile

I have edited my oppositions formation to 2-5-3
10-14-2010, 09:42 PM #17
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
not really a glitch, pretty easy to figure out...
10-14-2010, 10:13 PM #18
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I just tape down triangle pass the ball around my defence then get it to my pro and shoot Smile

I have edited my oppositions formation to 2-5-3

But I have to flick the ball up for a weaker foot volly and because the game is so assisted I always get tackled.
10-14-2010, 10:46 PM #19
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
okay i would suggest making your player the lowest height possible ie faster,
and just playing a rubbish team sprinting down the wing and using the low cross, your bound to get them eventually

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo