12-12-2010, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know a good reliable way of building up your coins fast other than playin games, ive been buying IF players and selling them on for a little more than i bought them for so its a slow progress also im not sure whats cheap and dear for players maybe thats an issue ? ive got 10k atm with an IF kenny miller in trade pile any ideas ?
12-14-2010, 05:23 PM #2
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by chrisdocherty91 View Post
Does anyone know a good reliable way of building up your coins fast other than playin games, ive been buying IF players and selling them on for a little more than i bought them for so its a slow progress also im not sure whats cheap and dear for players maybe thats an issue ? ive got 10k atm with an IF kenny miller in trade pile any ideas ?

Thats a good form of building coins. Wait for a neash in the market on Kenny Millers, then put him up for say 7-8k. People will get excited for a shiny shiny :p

Secondly, You can try & bargain with squad fitness cards. I bought one for 450, sold for 2k. Works on both Silver squad fitness aswell.

Thirdly are formation cards + Position cards. If you have 4-4-2 formation cards for managers or players they fetch for upto 10k. I Sold my Managerial 442 for 10k & player for 4850. If you check the position's, you could quite easily sell a CAM-CM for uptop 3k.

If you wait until After say 2AM (GMT) You get total newbies from around the world, putting players Up for ridiculously cheap prices. Anelka for buy now of 6,000..

Hope this helped Dancing

The following 3 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

chrisdocherty91, lamb-tika-scope, markinatorz
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM #3
yeah ive noticed its alot easier to buy and sell after 2am anyways lol im usually up all night haha but ive made about 16k so far just by buying and selling Smile
12-15-2010, 07:06 PM #4
Original
League Champion
yeah ive noticed its alot easier to buy and sell after 2am anyways lol im usually up all night haha but ive made about 16k so far just by buying and selling Smile

Another Hint would be buying rare silver players (i.e Charlie Adams, blackpool player) I got that guy for 450, sold for 4k. Thats a pretty neat profit for a player you'll NEVER use in your first team.

You must login or register to view this content.

There's a team that any man, woman or child would be proud of! :tits:

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

lamb-tika-scope
12-15-2010, 07:22 PM #5
my ps3 has failed ! lol, anyways how come youv got such a good team woulda set you back a fortune in coins ?
12-15-2010, 07:35 PM #6
Original
League Champion
my ps3 has failed ! lol, anyways how come youv got such a good team woulda set you back a fortune in coins ?

Yeah that team cost me Roughly 1.8 million coins.
I went into my pocket for the jumbo pack ( all players) and Pulled an In-form Nasri, and In-Form Lucio.. Sold Them for Mega bucks, then wheeled & dealed. Watched the Market too see how much these IF players go for.. I mean I got puyol for 75k. Ridiculous for an In-Former.

Xavi & Iniesta cost me 465,000. Just for them Two. :derp:

lamb-tika-scope
12-15-2010, 08:11 PM #7
pfft haha i take it the jumbo packs are more likely to get IF players then ?
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM #8
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Yeah that team cost me Roughly 1.8 million coins.
I went into my pocket for the jumbo pack ( all players) and Pulled an In-form Nasri, and In-Form Lucio.. Sold Them for Mega bucks, then wheeled & dealed. Watched the Market too see how much these IF players go for.. I mean I got puyol for 75k. Ridiculous for an In-Former.

Xavi & Iniesta cost me 465,000. Just for them Two. :derp:

your lucky ive spent 60 quid on packs and the best player i got was ferdinand Not Happy or Sad
12-15-2010, 09:21 PM #9
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Thats a good form of building coins. Wait for a neash in the market on Kenny Millers, then put him up for say 7-8k. People will get excited for a shiny shiny :p

Secondly, You can try & bargain with squad fitness cards. I bought one for 450, sold for 2k. Works on both Silver squad fitness aswell.

Thirdly are formation cards + Position cards. If you have 4-4-2 formation cards for managers or players they fetch for upto 10k. I Sold my Managerial 442 for 10k & player for 4850. If you check the position's, you could quite easily sell a CAM-CM for uptop 3k.

If you wait until After say 2AM (GMT) You get total newbies from around the world, putting players Up for ridiculously cheap prices. Anelka for buy now of 6,000..

Hope this helped Dancing

buying squad fitness cards doesnt work as well as it used to though now u used to be able to get them easily under a 100 every time for bidding then sell them for 2k buy now but more people started doing it now so it doesnt work too well. I got 1 before for 200 buy now and sold for 2k
12-15-2010, 09:34 PM #10
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by scope View Post
your lucky ive spent 60 quid on packs and the best player i got was ferdinand Not Happy or Sad

Ouch!
Have you tried the card strategy?

When your about to open a jumbo pack, your brought to the screen with a players face on them ( i.e Iniesta) When you press X on this, Your brought to a page with 8 or so cards. You then find the card that matches with the previous screen..

Does that make sense? /facepalm

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
buying squad fitness cards doesnt work as well as it used to though now u used to be able to get them easily under a 100 every time for bidding then sell them for 2k buy now but more people started doing it now so it doesnt work too well. I got 1 before for 200 buy now and sold for 2k

Yeah I Moved onto silver player profits..
Phil Jones Blackburn- Sells for 4k :/
Hoillet Blackburn- BIN of 10k.

I mean wtf they're terrible :/

lamb-tika-scope

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo