12-12-2010, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know a good reliable way of building up your coins fast other than playin games, ive been buying IF players and selling them on for a little more than i bought them for so its a slow progress also im not sure whats cheap and dear for players maybe thats an issue ? ive got 10k atm with an IF kenny miller in trade pile any ideas ?
12-15-2010, 09:43 PM #11
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Ouch!
Have you tried the card strategy?

When your about to open a jumbo pack, your brought to the screen with a players face on them ( i.e Iniesta) When you press X on this, Your brought to a page with 8 or so cards. You then find the card that matches with the previous screen..

Does that make sense? /facepalm

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Yeah I Moved onto silver player profits..
Phil Jones Blackburn- Sells for 4k :/
Hoillet Blackburn- BIN of 10k.

I mean wtf they're terrible :/

Thank you very much if this works lots of rep + thanks for you i got another 30 quid to spend :P
12-15-2010, 09:49 PM #12
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by scope View Post
[/COLOR]
Thank you very much if this works lots of rep + thanks for you i got another 30 quid to spend :P

Hope it works.. Worked for me on the Jumbo Deals.. Also when the jumbo deals are available, Dont go to Store, Jumbo..
At the main Ultimate team screen, Press Triangle.
This then furthers the chances of "Double-Faced Jumbo's" :dance:Dancing:dance:

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

lamb-tika-scope
12-16-2010, 09:11 PM #13
Hope it works.. Worked for me on the Jumbo Deals.. Also when the jumbo deals are available, Dont go to Store, Jumbo..

w0000tt ty very much just go cristiano ronaldo!
12-18-2010, 08:04 PM #14
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by scope View Post
w0000tt ty very much just go cristiano ronaldo!

You Being serious? If you used my method.. Keep it Low.. Shhhhhhh :shh:

Dancing

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

lamb-tika-scope
12-18-2010, 09:01 PM #15
i wasted 30k coins on packs and didnt get one player rated above 82, now i have no coins or players just contracts LMAO
12-18-2010, 09:02 PM #16
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.

What should I do if thier appears to be doubled faced jumbos? Left Or Right?
12-19-2010, 05:32 PM #17
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
you beauty, i just got higuain and chilleni in the same jumbo Happy Happy Happy Happy
12-19-2010, 06:11 PM #18
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
What should I do if thier appears to be doubled faced jumbos? Left Or Right?

Right I Think I need to make a thread on this, My Method seems to be working brilliantly.. ( Hence why I have That amazing team Dancing)

1. Wait until theyre's jumbo deals, or ALL Gold Players ( these are limited to 3 per person)

2. When you see the deal available, dont visit the store, and open packs from there.. At the Home screen Press Triangle, Takes you straight to the Deal..

3. I wait until a good player appears on the front of the jumbo pack ( Iniesta, Benzema). When you Press X on the Pack, your brought to 10 new packs.. Find the matching Card.. Regardless of position.. ( However i've had more luck when the player appears in the middle)

Im going to put this in a thread, Just need you fella's to thank it, Get a bit more recognition for this mini breakthrough :dance:

The following 2 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

Dutminator, markinatorz
12-19-2010, 06:41 PM #19
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Right I Think I need to make a thread on this, My Method seems to be working brilliantly.. ( Hence why I have That amazing team Dancing)

1. Wait until theyre's jumbo deals, or ALL Gold Players ( these are limited to 3 per person)

2. When you see the deal available, dont visit the store, and open packs from there.. At the Home screen Press Triangle, Takes you straight to the Deal..

3. I wait until a good player appears on the front of the jumbo pack ( Iniesta, Benzema). When you Press X on the Pack, your brought to 10 new packs.. Find the matching Card.. Regardless of position.. ( However i've had more luck when the player appears in the middle)

Im going to put this in a thread, Just need you fella's to thank it, Get a bit more recognition for this mini breakthrough :dance:

Appears in the middle? so there is three faces?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo