02-04-2014, 05:27 AM #1
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have modified just stats or something small once again banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

There's more things to it but those are the Main!

Now for people "TRYING TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT"

No! now this won't work any modified account will be banned
if you use any tool or connect/use eboot it's a insta ban.
The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Game was bad anyways just surprised they took 3 months to fix this!

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

The following 10 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

-SuperMan, alexcubano, AlexNGU, ByteSource, EternalHabit, gaming_nation, Harry, John, PayedMods, Winter
02-04-2014, 05:33 AM #2
hello10110
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sir
Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

GTA V legit
02-04-2014, 05:35 AM #3
konpon
Big Sister
now private csid go to ghosts online, Risk?
02-04-2014, 05:39 AM #4
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by konpon View Post
now private csid go to ghosts online, Risk?

I don't reck using your private it's only banning consoles off ghost but who know's they might take it to another level. plus even if you mange it's a instaban
02-04-2014, 05:49 AM #5
Winter
Purple God
I hate life

The following 7 users say thank you to Winter for this useful post:

-SuperMan, HackersForHire, NGU-xNiicKzHD, PayedMods, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, x66dme66x
02-04-2014, 06:09 AM #6
EternalHabit
Former Staff
i must of got lucky. ive been using public cheater tools everyday, and only got account banned
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Sir
I don't reck using your private it's only banning consoles off ghost but who know's they might take it to another level. plus even if you mange it's a instaban

Well If you get console banned on ghosts i wouldn't be surprised if your account and console ID gets flagged too for modding and psn gets notified or something its like black ops 2 u rtm on that its higher risk of getting your cid banned period just my opinion though. I dont think they would just console ban you from playing ghosts and not send something to psn.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Sir Zee
02-04-2014, 07:50 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Now I want to see this happen in GTA V so I can see crybabies on GTA V forums

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Sir Zee
02-04-2014, 07:56 AM #9
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sir
Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

Sounds like the Game Devs are locking down CoD Ghosts like fort knocks. lol

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

Sir Zee
02-04-2014, 09:24 AM #10
MrRa1n
League Champion
Ghosts is shit anyway, over to BF4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo