02-04-2014, 05:27 AM #1
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have modified just stats or something small once again banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

There's more things to it but those are the Main!

Now for people "TRYING TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT"

No! now this won't work any modified account will be banned
if you use any tool or connect/use eboot it's a insta ban.
The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Game was bad anyways just surprised they took 3 months to fix this!

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

The following 10 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

-SuperMan, alexcubano, AlexNGU, ByteSource, EternalHabit, gaming_nation, Harry, John, PayedMods, Winter
02-04-2014, 07:55 PM #29
derrick1979
Pokemon Trainer
cod ghost is trash.i'm going back to black ops 1.that game was the best......

The following user thanked derrick1979 for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ
02-04-2014, 08:01 PM #30
Originally posted by Sir
Guess they really anity there security took them 4months.

if a value is changed it can easily be detected, they will look mostly for client side dvars (jump height, speed etc..) but im not sure why it took them so long to fix a easy exploit. Try using self dvars (e.g. laser, clantag) and see if you get banned.

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Sir Zee
02-04-2014, 08:06 PM #31
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sir
Guess they really anity there security took them 4months.

There security sucks look at all Infinityward games COD4, MW2, MW3 all the best mods are on Infinityward games I doubt they just now realized how to make cheat system for a game that's been out for 4 months and in development for over a year.
They probably called Treyarch to come in and add an anti cheat system...
02-04-2014, 08:06 PM #32
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by derrick1979 View Post
cod ghost is trash.i'm going back to black ops 1.that game was the best......

BO1 was the main reason I stopped playing COD. Played Ghost only to test YAGT. Trashed my online save so many times building it I am surprised it took them this long to ban me. Also my KD was 2.5 without hacks so I got reported constantly just for that, then I added hacks and well, I got banned too. It says account ban so I should be good to go on another account.
02-04-2014, 08:07 PM #33
yadiel
Haxor!
Originally posted by Rain View Post
Ghosts is shit anyway, over to BF4

my cid never get bannd lol tool dont get you banned im playing ghost right now
02-04-2014, 08:08 PM #34
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
if a value is changed it can easily be detected, they will look mostly for client side dvars (jump height, speed etc..) but im not sure why it took them so long to fix a easy exploit. Try using self dvars (e.g. laser, clantag) and see if you get banned.

I got banned with only these DVARs:

Wallhack
Mini Map Size
Pro Mod
Better Perks
Hear Everyone
Big Names
Floating Body
Long Weapon Pickup
02-04-2014, 08:10 PM #35
Originally posted by Pure
I got banned with only these DVARs:

Wallhack
Mini Map Size
Pro Mod
Better Perks
Hear Everyone
Big Names
Floating Body
Long Weapon Pickup

most of those are linked to the clients but the 'big name' command is only for yourself, so it looks like they can detect any dvar tweaked.
02-04-2014, 08:15 PM #36
Last night fanal fantasy did account took it sr8 to ps4 no ban yet score streaks working
02-04-2014, 08:23 PM #37
BroIDontMod
Gym leader
Originally posted by xTc
there goes that idea :/ Thanks

Lol I'm going back to mw3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo