02-04-2014, 05:27 AM #1
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have modified just stats or something small once again banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

There's more things to it but those are the Main!

Now for people "TRYING TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT"

No! now this won't work any modified account will be banned
if you use any tool or connect/use eboot it's a insta ban.
The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Game was bad anyways just surprised they took 3 months to fix this!

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

The following 10 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

-SuperMan, alexcubano, AlexNGU, ByteSource, EternalHabit, gaming_nation, Harry, John, PayedMods, Winter
02-04-2014, 08:58 PM #38
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Sir
Hey Guys i made this thread for the purpose of user's to understand and know what's going on and the reasons and ways to get back online Enjoy!

So basically infinity ward finally stepped up there game! the ban wave is real there is over 1-100,00 (And Counting) user's getting banned. May it have been CFW user's,Modded Account's Or Even if you Just Played Legitimately to 10th or etc.
Sadly The Bans are as harsh as they come ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.
You must login or register to view this content.

So here's the info i got from testing and reading other user's post. these are the thing's that got you banned.

> If you have Modified your account Within the Last few weeks it's most likey banned.

>If you have modified just stats or something small once again banned.

>If you have used any RTM tool even just to Public Cheat it's also a ban <-- That's a Console ban

>If you have used any cheater eboot's and the maverick eboot's banned<-- Console banned.

>If you had a user sign on your account and Mod your items including Camos is a ban

There's more things to it but those are the Main!

Now for people "TRYING TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT"

No! now this won't work any modified account will be banned
if you use any tool or connect/use eboot it's a insta ban.
The only way to play if your account isn't console banned of ghosts server's is too make a new account play legit don't mod use tools etc.

NOTE* SOME account's may have survived i suggest checking the Account's you never used!

Now sadly this is what Ghost has come too it's been a long run for us modders but it's time to stop sadly.

Game was bad anyways just surprised they took 3 months to fix this!

Let me know your thought's on this Ban Wave.! what games are you Switching To? ETC

Your kinda wrong there sr, they may put a delay there witch will give us a hard time to mod because of a insta ban but nothing is impossible. thats why we have modified systems and theres always a way around with there creations. No COD or anygame will ever stop modding. in about a couple of days to couple of weeks we will mod again like its a regular game. make a self like bo2 or something but something will be done
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM #39
Pure Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
After some more testing you won't get banned for connecting using CEX, but as soon as you change something in the memory that's loaded after you hit Play Online it's detected and you get banned pretty quick. Even just changing your class name with a tool somehow gets you banned. How would they detect if your using a tool to change your Class Name?
02-04-2014, 09:45 PM #40
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Checked my 4 Accounts and 2 of them are Banned.
They also the worte one Account false in the Ban Information WTF ^^
(C4-lN-YOUR-PANTS is it but they wrote "C4 in your Pants" it is worng because the i is a L ^^)

The 2 Accounts that got Banned had custom stats done by me.
The other 2 are with legit stats just unlock all weapons camos and patched etc.
02-04-2014, 09:56 PM #41
don't edit eboot but you use a RTM,

40 minuts and no banned for now Winky Winky

edit:
account banned in 50 minuts to open tool RTM

BYE BYE GHOST Winky Winky
f*uck
Last edited by romolo ; 02-04-2014 at 11:41 PM.
02-04-2014, 10:14 PM #42
Rhizx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by romolo View Post
don't edit eboot but you use a RTM,

2 hours and no banned for now Winky Winky

Dex/Cex? and u running a debug eboot? and Public Games or Private?
02-04-2014, 10:15 PM #43
Devil
Retired
Originally posted by Sir
ALL BANS ARE FINAL! sadly that's the response you'll get from infinity ward support.

Im account banned on the PS3 but using the same account on PS4 i am not banned and can play full games using assualt in support killstreaks and camo's wtf? lol
02-04-2014, 11:13 PM #44
IG88z
Pokemon Trainer
Now time to move back and continue fucking up MW3 and BO2 :troll:
02-04-2014, 11:50 PM #45
Originally posted by Rhizx View Post
Dex/Cex? and u running a debug eboot? and Public Games or Private?

Cex with orginial eboot (20kb) no ban with prestige and squad points, the problem is RTM
02-05-2014, 12:43 AM #46
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Well fuck, I'm going back to the classic cod's like W@W,COD4,MW2,MW3,BO1, and BO2. Ghost was total shit anyways, and none of my friends even bought the game cause it was so shit. I only RTE'd for the lulzs on that trash cod

Originally posted by ProductOfDaDevil View Post
Im account banned on the PS3 but using the same account on PS4 i am not banned and can play full games using assualt in support killstreaks and camo's wtf? lol

Bro, you should stop using that acoount. You might get banned from PSN on PS4 and you'll be stuck offline forever.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo