09-10-2013, 04:21 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

Here is my twitch.tv Link make sure to follow me to be there live when i stream GTA V footage

You must login or register to view this content.
Also i got a huge Giveaway
7 Copies of GTA V
2 Special Editions
1 Collectors Edition

Ps: Please use the Quote function to answer so i get a notification
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-15-2013 at 04:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

DaveedDB, NUKES-X-MODS-X
09-10-2013, 04:44 PM #2
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

I know this is the wrong section but i would like to have as much input as possible for my future plans :P
I am getting my copy of GTA V Special Edition on 13th of September and i had planned to livestream it onto Twitch.tv
so.. what i was worried about was, what happens if they see my stream and shut me down ?
Since i could not find anything on the twitch website that says it is not allowed to stream footage of a game before release,( just on justin.tv they say something about it has to do something with the news embargo a game company keeps with the media that you cant livestream on their site)... ill just assume it is legal.

Anyways guys what i actually wanted to know is if any of you guys or girls know any other good streaming sites which i could use as backup?

Here is my twitch.tv Link make sure to follow me to be there live when i stream GTA V footage

Maniyo - Twitch

Also something which does belong into this section>> If the Gamesaves arenĀ“t locked i would be happy to create a full saveset for the offline trophys in which i will have a little headstart to most of you guys :P

Oh and for you guys thinking how i am going to get the game early.
I am in ****stan to visit my family for the a couple weeks conviently i know a guy who owns a gameshop who is directly delivering the game onto my doormat when he gets it which should be between 12.-14 (Downside I payed like double the money for the special edition ~150$)

You should check out this: You must login or register to view this content.

All they'll do is shut you down on the site (if people report you I suppose, sorry I'm not familiar with live streaming rules). Personally, if you are still going to live stream on Twitch or any live streaming service I'll watch you play it for sure. I'm dying to see atleast the first couple of hours of it!!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get it on Friday or Saturday too but due to Rockstar giving out a message to all U.K online stores for releasing it early, I doubt it.

The following user thanked Stephen. for this useful post:

maniyo
09-10-2013, 04:44 PM #3
Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

I know this is the wrong section but i would like to have as much input as possible for my future plans :P
I am getting my copy of GTA V Special Edition on 13th of September and i had planned to livestream it onto Twitch.tv
so.. what i was worried about was, what happens if they see my stream and shut me down ?
Since i could not find anything on the twitch website that says it is not allowed to stream footage of a game before release,( just on justin.tv they say something about it has to do something with the news embargo a game company keeps with the media that you cant livestream on their site)... ill just assume it is legal.

Anyways guys what i actually wanted to know is if any of you guys or girls know any other good streaming sites which i could use as backup?

Maniyo - Twitch

Also something which does belong into this section>> If the Gamesaves arenĀ“t locked i would be happy to create a full saveset for the offline trophys in which i will have a little headstart to most of you guys :P

Oh and for you guys thinking how i am going to get the game early.
I am in ****stan to visit my family for the a couple weeks conviently i know a guy who owns a gameshop who is directly delivering the game onto my doormat when he gets it which should be between 12.-14 (Downside I payed like double the money for the special edition ~150$)

there are official embargos on gameplay videos for the public for almost all games, specifically GTAV. if rockstar sees footage before the embargo is lifted you will be in trouble.

i doubt you will be the first to get the game for the sake of creating saves for it...even on the 13th...
09-10-2013, 05:03 PM #4
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BOOM
You should check out this: You must login or register to view this content.

All they'll do is shut you down on the site (if people report you I suppose, sorry I'm not familiar with live streaming rules). Personally, if you are still going to live stream on Twitch or any live streaming service I'll watch you play it for sure. I'm dying to see atleast the first couple of hours of it!!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get it on Friday or Saturday too but due to Rockstar giving out a message to all U.K online stores for releasing it early, I doubt it.

Thank you for your input i am definitely going to take some of these sites as a alternative Happy

Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
there are official embargos on gameplay videos for the public for almost all games, specifically GTAV. if rockstar sees footage before the embargo is lifted you will be in trouble.

i doubt you will be the first to get the game for the sake of creating saves for it...even on the 13th...

As i said i am currently in ****stan the law will possibly laugh at rockstar if they want to go to court for a game Smile jk but it is really difficult to touch anyone over here for such a thing. the ****stani people would possibly be rather proud that the first gameplay video comes from ****stan lol
Edit: 13th is the importer date believe me i am getting it definitely as one of the early people Smile

i was also thinking of maybe just streaming my face how i play GTA V and then do stuff the guys say in chat and confirm my experience just record the gameplay to upload it as a download link or so... still havent figured things out yet thats why i posted here Smile
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-10-2013 at 05:07 PM.

The following user thanked maniyo for this useful post:

Stephen.
09-11-2013, 09:21 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
its not your fault you got it early, just make sure you put spoiler alert or something, not that it would really do anything, if they wanted you shut down im sure they would
09-11-2013, 01:53 PM #6
where are you getting it early from?
09-11-2013, 02:00 PM #7
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by amar7866 View Post
where are you getting it early from?

it is through a local merchant in karachi, ****stan.
09-11-2013, 02:11 PM #8
Beats
Platinum Seller
im getting it early as well haha
09-11-2013, 04:57 PM #9
its out on the 17th
09-13-2013, 12:44 AM #10
Stephen.
Vault dweller
it is through a local merchant in karachi, ****stan.

Have you seen the gameplay leaks? It's going viral lol. BTW, Please tell me you're still going to stream? Winky Winky LOL.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo