09-10-2013, 04:21 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

Here is my twitch.tv Link make sure to follow me to be there live when i stream GTA V footage

You must login or register to view this content.
Also i got a huge Giveaway
7 Copies of GTA V
2 Special Editions
1 Collectors Edition

Ps: Please use the Quote function to answer so i get a notification
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-15-2013 at 04:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

DaveedDB, NUKES-X-MODS-X
09-15-2013, 01:05 AM #20
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

I know this is the wrong section but i would like to have as much input as possible for my future plans :P
I am getting my copy of GTA V Special Edition on 13th of September and i had planned to livestream it onto Twitch.tv
so.. what i was worried about was, what happens if they see my stream and shut me down ?
Since i could not find anything on the twitch website that says it is not allowed to stream footage of a game before release,( just on justin.tv they say something about it has to do something with the news embargo a game company keeps with the media that you cant livestream on their site)... ill just assume it is legal.

Anyways guys what i actually wanted to know is if any of you guys or girls know any other good streaming sites which i could use as backup?

Here is my twitch.tv Link make sure to follow me to be there live when i stream GTA V footage

You must login or register to view this content.

Also something which does belong into this section>> If the Gamesaves arenĀ“t locked i would be happy to create a full saveset for the offline trophys in which i will have a little headstart to most of you guys :P

Oh and for you guys thinking how i am going to get the game early.
I am in ****stan to visit my family for the a couple weeks conviently i know a guy who owns a gameshop who is directly delivering the game onto my doormat when he gets it which should be between 12.-14 (Downside I payed like double the money for the special edition ~150$)

Ps: Please use the Quote function to answer so i get a notification

i was just watching and when i went to sign in to tell you good stuff your channel got closed lol
09-15-2013, 02:44 AM #21
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ContagiousModz View Post
i was just watching and when i went to sign in to tell you good stuff your channel got closed lol

Yeah the viewcount was just going up to like 6 and suddenly boom banned >.<
Anywhore i still got my Merch for the Giveaway and i am going to give it away on another account but going to stream then after release on twitch might use some other sites before. i
ll keep you guys updated but now going to bed lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo