09-10-2013, 04:21 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello my fellow GTA lovers and NGU members.

Here is my twitch.tv Link make sure to follow me to be there live when i stream GTA V footage

You must login or register to view this content.
Also i got a huge Giveaway
7 Copies of GTA V
2 Special Editions
1 Collectors Edition

Ps: Please use the Quote function to answer so i get a notification
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-15-2013 at 04:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

DaveedDB, NUKES-X-MODS-X
09-13-2013, 06:33 AM #11
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Sad you can't just wait a couple more days, spoil it for everyone....
09-13-2013, 07:15 AM #12
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BOOM
Have you seen the gameplay leaks? It's going viral lol. BTW, Please tell me you're still going to stream? Winky Winky LOL.

Yeah for Sure but i have a little plan because i believe twitch is going to shut me down imidiatly if i start streaming it Smile also all those gameplay videos were like taken with some shitti lego brick cameras you cant see shit^^
09-13-2013, 08:59 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
Yeah for Sure but i have a little plan because i believe twitch is going to shut me down imidiatly if i start streaming it Smile also all those gameplay videos were like taken with some shitti lego brick cameras you cant see shit^^

let us know first thing if the saves are locked or not check the profile and game save. i reckon they will be due to how the last gta was although it wont stop cfw users
09-13-2013, 10:31 AM #14
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xLew
let us know first thing if the saves are locked or not check the profile and game save. i reckon they will be due to how the last gta was although it wont stop cfw users

That is one of the first things i was going to do Smile ill probably also upload the starter savefiles for some modders to do something out of it if anyone is intrested Smile
09-13-2013, 10:40 AM #15
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Det0x View Post
Sad you can't just wait a couple more days, spoil it for everyone....

I will show what the people want if they want to play the story with me so be it if they dont want any spoilers ill just go and mess around in huge game world and btw YOU ARE NOT INVITED!
09-13-2013, 05:43 PM #16
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Thank you for not inviting me. I hope you get console banned for leaking the game :ha!:
09-13-2013, 07:52 PM #17
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by maniyo View Post
That is one of the first things i was going to do Smile ill probably also upload the starter savefiles for some modders to do something out of it if anyone is intrested Smile

yeah do it. do 2 saves one straight away as you get into the game, and other one you have a little cash etc. so you can then compare the two saves for changes so it makes it easier for people to spot things
09-14-2013, 06:20 PM #18
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry for all the People who were waiting for the Stream on 13th due to some problems with the company who imports the game there will be a delay i will now get it on 15th -.- i was really excited to stream it for you guys ill stream it as soon as i can lay my hands on it
but anyways there will be a huge giveaway from my side to all the people who tune in just follow me on twitch to get the details as soon as possible also i will try to stream today (not GTA V) just to make sure my equiptment is set Smile
09-14-2013, 07:28 PM #19
xLew--
Former Staff
a lot of people will have it then anyways mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo