06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
04-11-2016, 11:48 AM #92
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos1 View Post
Is it then safe to say that in a private lobby with friends you can play around without getting banned? That is, if you don't drop or carry tons of money.

Also, if someone has two ps3's one OFC one CFW can you log onto both at the same time with different PSN's and have the CFW give small amounts of money to the OFW without being detected? Or would R* and Sony notice that two different PSN's and CID's are using the same IP in one lobby and flag it? Could both get banned from GTA if the CFW console gets kicked?

1. Being on Ofw and cfw at the same time should not get u banned as think of all the kids with ps3s that play in the same house.

2. Rock star hasn't given up but if u know how to blend in n stuff to look like a normal guy then u can drop what you wish for cash.. (on Dex as cex is gay without anti ban).
Playing missions and not over abusing the mods will help u.

In public sessions I go invisible then I go to the players and drop them cash.. but I still let others kill me n i will customize people's cars if they figure it out lol.. and I play at least 1-2 missions a day and I'm not signed up to social club as I personally believe that's how u Will get banned. I was banned twice Being connected to sc so I stayed away from it on my new account n I have no problems ..some people can be in. a crew with no problem but I can't lol.
04-11-2016, 07:31 PM #93
Originally posted by Rinkle4Skin View Post
1. Being on Ofw and cfw at the same time should not get u banned as think of all the kids with ps3s that play in the same house.

2. Rock star hasn't given up but if u know how to blend in n stuff to look like a normal guy then u can drop what you wish for cash.. (on Dex as cex is gay without anti ban).
Playing missions and not over abusing the mods will help u.

In public sessions I go invisible then I go to the players and drop them cash.. but I still let others kill me n i will customize people's cars if they figure it out lol.. and I play at least 1-2 missions a day and I'm not signed up to social club as I personally believe that's how u Will get banned. I was banned twice Being connected to sc so I stayed away from it on my new account n I have no problems ..some people can be in. a crew with no problem but I can't lol.

Thanks for the tips man

Yeah I mean who knows who's playing in the same house, I didn't know how ruthless they were. I don't think they IP ban a lot from what I read.

Blending is the key I agree, I wouldn't mod my level or skills keep low cash, definitely I'm running DEX. I don't think the GTA mod I'm looking at even would work on cex. I would never abuse the mods in a public session, privately I want to play around with them though.

lol I heard in one of these threads that going invisible gets you banned sometimes too. No social club on the cfw for sure! Good idea about running missions to blend in I'm going to do that.

Sometimes reading these threads gets you thinking that you *will* get banned, there should be a thread of the people who don't get banned.

Right now I'm not modding and yet I get asked a lot if I'm a modder. I wonder if half those people are R* staff or simply beggars who will report you once they get what they want.
04-11-2016, 11:52 PM #94
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos1 View Post
Thanks for the tips man

Yeah I mean who knows who's playing in the same house, I didn't know how ruthless they were. I don't think they IP ban a lot from what I read.

Blending is the key I agree, I wouldn't mod my level or skills keep low cash, definitely I'm running DEX. I don't think the GTA mod I'm looking at even would work on cex. I would never abuse the mods in a public session, privately I want to play around with them though.

lol I heard in one of these threads that going invisible gets you banned sometimes too. No social club on the cfw for sure! Good idea about running missions to blend in I'm going to do that.

Sometimes reading these threads gets you thinking that you *will* get banned, there should be a thread of the people who don't get banned.

Right now I'm not modding and yet I get asked a lot if I'm a modder. I wonder if half those people are R* staff or simply beggars who will report you once they get what they want.

Once ps4 is jailbroken.. Rock star Will be busy policing ps4 gta5..

I just started doing the mission s n stuff n letting people kill me.. its working for me as its been 3 months since my last ban..
04-12-2016, 05:59 AM #95
Originally posted by Rinkle4Skin View Post
Once ps4 is jailbroken.. Rock star Will be busy policing ps4 gta5..

I just started doing the mission s n stuff n letting people kill me.. its working for me as its been 3 months since my last ban..

Part of me wants ps4 to be broken so they will focus on them, the other doesn't because then I wish I had a ps4!

I'm reading these banning threads and of course everyone says how they were banned, wish there was a thread of people who never or hardly are banned and everyone shares their tips.
04-15-2016, 05:24 AM #96
Originally posted by GuzModz View Post
only noob get banned lol

how old is this kid oh okay n you just started modding like and i been stop modding get on ps4 n get rek noob
04-15-2016, 09:35 AM #97
spme
Grunt
if you're careful nothing can happen Winky Winky
04-29-2016, 03:37 AM #98
yes yes i heard bout this too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo