06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
11-29-2015, 03:31 PM #83
Wow i'm sorry for not realizing this after it being at the top of the forum, i would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. Your obviously an obnoxious little wanker and must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents, you dumb little nob jockey.
11-29-2015, 03:31 PM #84
Originally posted by Dreamonix View Post
The post is 6 fucking months old.... dont grave dig.

Wow i'm sorry for not realizing this after it being at the top of the forum, i would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high. Your obviously an obnoxious little wanker and must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents, you dumb little nob jockey.
12-06-2015, 05:13 PM #85
Rockstar is wasting there resources. They are saturating there funds so they can ban modders. Instead of producing additional content like they did for every other platform, they continue to focus on trivial issues. On PC Rockstar announced that they have accepted modding but continue to pursue PS3 modders!? LOL:stop:
03-31-2016, 07:48 PM #86
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 582 View Post
I went invisible killing people n put my friends invisible and 10 mins later i got kick offline on gta and rock star quoted i have been Ban from gta online

only noob get banned lol
04-08-2016, 06:06 AM #87
I just got banned today to how do i get back online
04-09-2016, 05:37 PM #88
buy a new cid
04-10-2016, 09:18 AM #89
SemjasesDev
I am error
You only get banned if you choose to be a d*** with mods. if you just hang with friends and do your own thing then you should be fine. I haven't been banned for two years
04-10-2016, 06:08 PM #90
Still no ban up to this date Tustin
04-11-2016, 08:17 AM #91
Is it then safe to say that in a private lobby with friends you can play around without getting banned? That is, if you don't drop or carry tons of money.

Also, if someone has two ps3's one OFC one CFW can you log onto both at the same time with different PSN's and have the CFW give small amounts of money to the OFW without being detected? Or would R* and Sony notice that two different PSN's and CID's are using the same IP in one lobby and flag it? Could both get banned from GTA if the CFW console gets kicked?
Last edited by SpockRocks ; 04-11-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo