06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
07-17-2015, 10:38 AM #29
Just use a name changer + anti-cheater script and you'll never get banned. Winky Winky

The following user thanked FallofReach for this useful post:

Masc
07-23-2015, 11:11 PM #30
cddeleon1
Do a barrel roll!
help i cant mod gta says im banned but im my normal ps3 its fine
07-30-2015, 12:46 PM #31
but do rockstar have aimbot ?
08-01-2015, 10:53 AM #32
Banter
08-07-2015, 08:34 PM #33
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
I really don't get these fucking idiots! they allow cheating/mods on PC ? But not on PS3? Even though it's 100% fucked anyway. No matter how many patches they relaease or threats.

They don't allow multiplayer mods on PC, only single player. Do a little research before you stick your foot in your mouth.

The following user thanked ChipModz for this useful post:

Cubs
08-07-2015, 10:12 PM #34
Stop posting this gay shit
08-09-2015, 01:40 AM #35
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Chicken
They don't allow multiplayer mods on PC, only single player. Do a little research before you stick your foot in your mouth.

Really Smile You should also do a little research Smile
08-09-2015, 02:42 AM #36
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
Really Smile You should also do a little research Smile

This is from You must login or register to view this content..

“I’m having soo much fun with GTAV on the PC but I just have one question about it, how come you are not allowing mods for it?” - @ClarkMatthew63
“Will I get banned from GTA Online for using a FoV Mod or Oculus Rift mod?” - @Mattophobia

We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.

Looks like Rockstar giving the green light to PC single player to me while at the same time saying no to multiplayer.
08-09-2015, 11:36 PM #37
Alumsy
Banned
I usually troll kids for fun haha no ban

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo