01-31-2017, 08:50 PM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 30 Day Wait for Transfers to next gen has been disabled, given transfers are being shut down soon. You must login or register to view this content.

Transfer while ya can.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 02-02-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added Notes By R* Thanks to iZady

The following 17 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

3baady, BurtE, Dav3s, Father Luckeyy, Gallianovanilla, Grezinn, jasiah, Je Modz, jonaaa20, Kam, karthago1111, nullerdk, rickypkemp, Kronos, Jon Snow, user_714, xHostModer
02-02-2017, 03:59 AM #38
Originally posted by xHostModer View Post
You do need on PS4.

Yeah I figured it out....well I got back on.lol The server maintenance or something just screwed with the online connecting. I have 2 accounts on PS4, one has psplus and then the other doesnt, but I guess as long as you have ps plus on the ps4, all accounts on THAT ps4 are able to play online.
Not factual, just my understanding of what could be going on on my situation. Not sure either way, but at least I am back online. lol, Thanks for replying though!

The following user thanked GreenManOSteele for this useful post:

xHostModer
02-02-2017, 04:03 AM #39
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Make the account with PS Plus originally the Primary Account on the console - therefore everything on the primary account will be shared with the other users on the console or accounts which are added.

Thank you so much for the explanation! I thought maybe that was it, but wasnt sure and was still wondering if I would somehow get kicked off someday.lol
Believe it or not me and my wife almost bought another PSplus subscription last night, shit was in the online cart and then we turned the ps4 off and back on and tried it one more time and BAM, we got back in. That would have been an expensive blonde moment man.
Thanks again bro!

The following user thanked GreenManOSteele for this useful post:

iZady
02-02-2017, 05:21 PM #40
carma66
Gym leader
hello, if i transfer 8 accounts every day to my ps4, my ps4 will be get banned?
02-02-2017, 08:59 PM #41
Originally posted by carma66 View Post
hello, if i transfer 8 accounts every day to my ps4, my ps4 will be get banned?

How the hell do you get the time to create 8 email accounts, then create 8 psn accounts then play through the prologue 8 times every day? You must not have a day job..
02-02-2017, 09:24 PM #42
carma66
Gym leader
Originally posted by jonnyjaeger View Post
How the hell do you get the time to create 8 email accounts, then create 8 psn accounts then play through the prologue 8 times every day? You must not have a day job..

will be get banned or not?
02-02-2017, 09:39 PM #43
Originally posted by carma66 View Post
will be get banned or not?

Who am I, Sony? No one knows dude.

The following user thanked jonnyjaeger for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
02-02-2017, 09:42 PM #44
why wont it let me transfer my modded account to ps4
02-02-2017, 09:55 PM #45
Z0neyDanza
Climbing up the ladder
How the hell do you get the time to create 8 email accounts

Yopmail doesn't require and kind of sign up.....

then create 8 psn accounts then play through the prologue 8 times every day?

iMacros scripts make PSN accounts with the click of a button....
02-02-2017, 10:51 PM #46
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder

enable fake save data owner, use save games, u dont need complete prologue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo