04-05-2012, 08:05 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've been researching and it's just impossible for me. My iPod is jailbroken and all that good stuff... Got that Veency shit and it just doesn't work for me... I put in the IP address on my iPod to the program on my CPU and nothing comes up on my iPod.

Is there any other way I can just control my iPod from my computer? Phone? Anything lol.

I put a AUX cord (with the red and white :p) to my stereo so I can play it through those speakers... and well sometimes this guy is lazy to get up and change the song or whatever SO I need a way to control my iPod without actually using my iPod -.-.

Please help Smile.

<3.
04-05-2012, 11:55 PM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Hey I've been researching and it's just impossible for me. My iPod is jailbroken and all that good stuff... Got that Veency shit and it just doesn't work for me... I put in the IP address on my iPod to the program on my CPU and nothing comes up on my iPod.

Is there any other way I can just control my iPod from my computer? Phone? Anything lol.

I put a AUX cord (with the red and white :p) to my stereo so I can play it through those speakers... and well sometimes this guy is lazy to get up and change the song or whatever SO I need a way to control my iPod without actually using my iPod -.-.

Please help Smile.

<3.

Well if you want to heard the music from your iDevice but not use your iDevice I'm not sure sure if you know but there's something called iTunes and is the most easy way. But I will search on this and if I found something that work smoothly I will quote you. Smile
04-06-2012, 01:48 AM #3
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Well if you want to heard the music from your iDevice but not use your iDevice I'm not sure sure if you know but there's something called iTunes and is the most easy way. But I will search on this and if I found something that work smoothly I will quote you. Smile

Haha thanks... But what lol, I do have iTunes!
04-06-2012, 06:32 AM #4
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
There is currently no way to remotely control your iPod with a computer. You can however, control your computer with an iPod via the TeamViewer application which is downloadable from the App Store and is currently free.

You can use iTunes, or you can just have a playlist going and the songs will keep playing and just hit repeat and shuffle. I know the feeling mate, I get lazy sometimes too.

The following user thanked Kunducted for this useful post:

xShadow
04-06-2012, 10:30 PM #5
Originally posted by Kunducted View Post
There is currently no way to remotely control your iPod with a computer. You can however, control your computer with an iPod via the TeamViewer application which is downloadable from the App Store and is currently free.

You can use iTunes, or you can just have a playlist going and the songs will keep playing and just hit repeat and shuffle. I know the feeling mate, I get lazy sometimes too.

Dont mean to be a dick bro, But No your wrong my friend.. If your iPod is jailbroken all you need to do is download a package in Cydia called Veency. And use a vnc client. To connect. If you want a tut I will make one.
04-06-2012, 11:38 PM #6
Hey I've been researching and it's just impossible for me. My iPod is jailbroken and all that good stuff... Got that Veency shit and it just doesn't work for me... I put in the IP address on my iPod to the program on my CPU and nothing comes up on my iPod.

Please help Smile.

<3.

There is a way! You do not even have to be jailbroken! All you need is an app called remoter vnc from the app store. If you need help setting it up pm me.
04-07-2012, 12:36 AM #7
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Stud
There is a way! You do not even have to be jailbroken! All you need is an app called remoter vnc from the app store. If you need help setting it up pm me.

Thanks a lot! But it says I need to buy 'remoter complete' which is an in app-purchase for $5.99? Is that the correct thing I have to get? And if so... I have no money in my account lol, I just get 'em apps for free as mine is jailbroken :p.
04-07-2012, 01:07 AM #8
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Originally posted by BuddhaBr0wniez View Post
Dont mean to be a dick bro, But No your wrong my friend.. If your iPod is jailbroken all you need to do is download a package in Cydia called Veency. And use a vnc client. To connect. If you want a tut I will make one.

Originally posted by Stud

Hmm, will try it out. Thanks for the heads up!
04-07-2012, 04:06 AM #9
Thanks a lot! But it says I need to buy 'remoter complete' which is an in app-purchase for $5.99? Is that the correct thing I have to get? And if so... I have no money in my account lol, I just get 'em apps for free as mine is jailbroken :p.

You downloaded this one right? You must login or register to view this content. It should only cost you $0.99, unless you are jailbroken, which you are. I do not have remoter complete, and I just use what comes with it. So once you open the app hit "Create new Session" -> Easy Setup (should be at top) -> Uncheck the "Remoter Fusion Tab" -> Hit "Server Type" (I use VNC/ScreenSharing)-> fill in boxes that are required. I do not have the remoter complete as I said above but I assume it is way easier to set up as it says, but it requires you to download something on your computer. BTW do you have a Mac or PC?
04-07-2012, 04:43 AM #10
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
First of all download idemo You must login or register to view this content. then go to cydia and type in screensplitr. open I demo and run screensplitr then choose your ipod.
YOU DONE.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo