04-05-2012, 08:05 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've been researching and it's just impossible for me. My iPod is jailbroken and all that good stuff... Got that Veency shit and it just doesn't work for me... I put in the IP address on my iPod to the program on my CPU and nothing comes up on my iPod.

Is there any other way I can just control my iPod from my computer? Phone? Anything lol.

I put a AUX cord (with the red and white :p) to my stereo so I can play it through those speakers... and well sometimes this guy is lazy to get up and change the song or whatever SO I need a way to control my iPod without actually using my iPod -.-.

Please help Smile.

<3.
04-08-2012, 05:34 AM #20
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by xShadow
What anti-virus do you have? Check your firewall settings for both windows and antivirus, if you don't know how to tell if there's a port being blocked, then turn them both off temporally and try to connect again.

Originally posted by xShadow
Full version or different version of vnc should solve the problem. This is similar to that xlink kai problem that everyone had, xlink kai is a very old school alternative way of getting online on ps3 if you're banned or when it was down, it's not psn though. The latest version of xlink kai didn't work and the only version that worked was an older version. And if it still doesn't work for you, then you probably did something wrong with port forwarding, what router do you have? I can help if you have linksys.

Can you link me to that so I get the right one? And Netgear :|. Used to have linksys lol. I probably am doing something wrong like that.
04-08-2012, 04:15 PM #21
Wondoh
Former Staff
moved to IOS questions and help :y:
04-08-2012, 05:28 PM #22
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
I have Avast! Free one lol, I turned off the 'shields' for 10 mins then tried it again, and here's some pictures...
You must login or register to view this content.
Ugh!

If you could give me that dude that'd be awesome... Just to try it and see if it works ya know.

Ok just let me get home lol I'm on my iPad ATM so I'll pm you later

The following user thanked Frostbite 2 for this useful post:

AgentJon
04-09-2012, 03:08 AM #23
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frostbite
Ok just let me get home lol I'm on my iPad ATM so I'll pm you later

Lol thanks a lot.

But I was looking about and this popped up:

Seems cool and maybe could solve my problem, only problem is, is that I can't get it because it requires the iPod to be on 4.2 iOS and mine is 4.1 :\. So mad lol, maybe it wouldn't have worked but I wanted to at least try it and I can't even do it. Oh well :(.

But thanks to everyone who is trying to help me on this so far! Means a lot!
04-10-2012, 04:05 AM #24
Hey I've been researching and it's just impossible for me. My iPod is jailbroken and all that good stuff... Got that Veency shit and it just doesn't work for me... I put in the IP address on my iPod to the program on my CPU and nothing comes up on my iPod.

Is there any other way I can just control my iPod from my computer? Phone? Anything lol.

I put a AUX cord (with the red and white :p) to my stereo so I can play it through those speakers... and well sometimes this guy is lazy to get up and change the song or whatever SO I need a way to control my iPod without actually using my iPod -.-.

Please help Smile.

<3.

So just an alternate... idk it worked for me.First go to cydia on your ipod and download veency. Next on your computer download You must login or register to view this content. it will ask you to fill out some info, (you can put false info). When you open RealVNC where it says server put the ip of your ipod there. To find the ip of your ipod all you have to do is go to -> settings->Wifi-> then click the blue arrow next to the network you are on. Then back on the computer on RealVNC hit okay. You should be ready to go! If you need you can teamview me, just pm me.
04-10-2012, 04:28 AM #25
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Stud
So just an alternate... idk it worked for me.First go to cydia on your ipod and download veency. Next on your computer download You must login or register to view this content. it will ask you to fill out some info, (you can put false info). When you open RealVNC where it says server put the ip of your ipod there. To find the ip of your ipod all you have to do is go to -> settings->Wifi-> then click the blue arrow next to the network you are on. Then back on the computer on RealVNC hit okay. You should be ready to go! If you need you can teamview me, just pm me.

Yeah I need help lol.
04-11-2012, 01:16 AM #26
Yeah I need help lol.

Okay lol. I will be home thursday so I can help you then.

The following user thanked Stud Muffins for this useful post:

AgentJon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo