08-07-2011, 04:00 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** 100 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *****

******** Here is my Referral Thread : You must login or register to view this content. ********

Last edited by sendastunt ; 06-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Adidascool, bedo48, clitwub, Drug, Liam, Modus, Proboscis, Smokin420, solidsnoova, Teh Niganator, WorstShooter, wowaka
10-08-2011, 12:20 PM #119
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

***** 60 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *******

******** Here is my Referral Thread : You must login or register to view this content. *********

******** From now on, I will only be taking : PayPal *************

Dead Space's Platinum : 25$
( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 3 You must login or register to view this content. 4 You must login or register to view this content. 41 You must login or register to view this content. )
Terminator Salvation's Platinum : 15$
( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 11 You must login or register to view this content. )
Blue Toad Murder Files 100% : 20$
( 7 You must login or register to view this content. 12 You must login or register to view this content. 18 You must login or register to view this content. )
Altered Beast 100% : 5$
( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 4 You must login or register to view this content. 6 You must login or register to view this content. )
Detuned 100% : 1$
( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 5 You must login or register to view this content. 4 You must login or register to view this content. )
WipEout HD:
You must login or register to view this content. Beat Zico : 10$ You must login or register to view this content. Air Braker : 10$ You must login or register to view this content. Arcade Perfect : 5$
( all those WipEout trophies are Ready2Sync )

Hey im curious to know if i can do the socom plat on the downloaded version from the psn store, i might do the hack my self since you dont do it anymore :/
10-08-2011, 01:51 PM #120
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by xLew
do you not do socom no more?

no sorry I'm not doing this plat anymore, last time I tried for 10+ hours and it never unlocked, even with the dummy accounts and everything, I give up

Originally posted by eXVy View Post
Hey im curious to know if i can do the socom plat on the downloaded version from the psn store, i might do the hack my self since you dont do it anymore :/

I have no idea if the hack works with the PSN version as I have the disk, but apparently it does, check out this guy's thread:

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

Wartortle
10-08-2011, 02:02 PM #121
xLew--
Former Staff
no sorry I'm not doing this plat anymore, last time I tried for 10+ hours and it never unlocked, even with the dummy accounts and everything, I give up

I have no idea if the hack works with the PSN version as I have the disk, but apparently it does, check out this guy's thread:

just a heads up, never click quick game, always choose a server and then make sure you click one thats 8v8 that always worked for me everytime

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

sendastunt, Wartortle
10-08-2011, 02:08 PM #122
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
just a heads up, never click quick game, always choose a server and then make sure you click one thats 8v8 that always worked for me everytime

oh I've always used the quick match and choosing 8vs8 in it, so what you do is choose a real 8vs8 ranked in a server and wait in lobby for their game to end ?
10-08-2011, 02:23 PM #123
xLew--
Former Staff
oh I've always used the quick match and choosing 8vs8 in it, so what you do is choose a real 8vs8 ranked in a server and wait in lobby for their game to end ?

LOL my friend thats where you going wrong, you never play quick match. always a real ranked server, play all the round until you back in the lobby and the trophies will pop. give it a shot if it works ill buy the rest of my trophies off you, the dlc will pop up too you dont need to buy it
10-08-2011, 02:28 PM #124
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
LOL my friend thats where you going wrong, you never play quick match. always a real ranked server, play all the round until you back in the lobby and the trophies will pop. give it a shot if it works ill buy the rest of my trophies off you, the dlc will pop up too you dont need to buy it

PM your info + let me know when I can try that, I'll give it a shot for free Winky Winky
10-08-2011, 02:44 PM #125
xLew--
Former Staff
PM your info + let me know when I can try that, I'll give it a shot for free Winky Winky

ok sure matey Smile let me just get to a check point on dead island and ill be with ya

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

PM has been sent
10-08-2011, 03:50 PM #126
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Your technique did not work :(
10-08-2011, 09:31 PM #127
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Since Transcendent threathened me to crash my shop, I lowered my price for the wipeout trophies, those are Ready 2 Sync

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo