08-07-2011, 04:00 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** 100 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *****

******** Here is my Referral Thread : You must login or register to view this content. ********

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by sendastunt ; 06-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Adidascool, bedo48, clitwub, Drug, Liam, Modus, Proboscis, Smokin420, solidsnoova, Teh Niganator, WorstShooter, wowaka
10-09-2011, 05:58 AM #128
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Since Transcendent threathened me to crash my shop, I lowered my price for the wipeout trophies, those are Ready 2 Sync

woah, he threatened you?:wtf: why would he do that? that's not how we treat ppl around here, we suppose to treat others with respect if you want to get respect in return. man that's not cool imo No, would've reported him or at least advice a mod about his action. but man why crash ur shop? ur prices should be determined by ur opinions and not be lowered by threats you know?

The following 5 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

Adidascool, Drug, ShadowSoldier36, WorstShooter, yoh2
10-09-2011, 04:33 PM #129
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
woah, he threatened you?:wtf: why would he do that? that's not how we treat ppl around here, we suppose to treat others with respect if you want to get respect in return. man that's not cool imo No, would've reported him or at least advice a mod about his action. but man why crash ur shop? ur prices should be determined by ur opinions and not be lowered by threats you know?

yeah idk people are just mean you know, he was not happy because I was selling detuned for 1$ and he was selling it for 2$, same thing for wipeout trophies, I was selling 20$ beat zico and he wanted to sell it 50$..

You must login or register to view this content.
10-09-2011, 08:00 PM #130
Since Transcendent threathened me to crash my shop, I lowered my price for the wipeout trophies, those are Ready 2 Sync

two words, drama queen !!!

what's your purpose ?¿?

i thought your shop is closed, why bump a closed shop ?¿?

Originally posted by 240sx View Post

ohh, thats funny...

rather hypocritical of you, i didn't report you when we set up a deal & you "changed your mind" nor did i start drama & expose you for who you are through pointing out your contradictions, i still have your PM's...

im not going to bother justifying anything to you..

either way, i dont know what your problem is, you're very unprofessional...

yeah idk people are just mean you know, he was not happy because I was selling detuned for 1$ and he was selling it for 2$, same thing for wipeout trophies, I was selling 20$ beat zico and he wanted to sell it 50$..

You must login or register to view this content.

you changed your prices after i listed my prices what's your purpose, this is your own doing, you made your bed...

i dont like you, ive told you many times to leave me alone, from the moment i opened my shop you started creating drama, is this how sad you're ?¿?

you're one psychotic weirdo, i have witnesses that will happy testify to your audacity !!!

on a side note, how about we let skill do the talking, 1vs1 phantom class, pilot assist [OFF] $100 bet ?¿?

The following 3 users groaned at Xiao Xin for this awful post:

Drug, sendastunt, Wartortle
10-09-2011, 08:10 PM #131
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Originally posted by Transcendent View Post
two words, drama queen !!!

what's your purpose ?¿?

i thought your shop is closed, why bump a closed shop ?¿?

Lads, I don't know who's right and who's wrong but I'd strongly advise that you stop arguing in public, try and sort this fued privately.
There is no need to have a price war and start slagging each other off...there will only be 2 losers...guess who?

Trust me lads, I've been in this position before...you two are best of ignoring one another.
Last edited by jedt ; 10-09-2011 at 09:31 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Adidascool, Gotham_Shadow, Smokin420
10-11-2011, 10:44 PM #132
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Shop re-open
Last edited by sendastunt ; 10-11-2011 at 11:12 PM.
10-14-2011, 05:41 AM #133
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
TERMINATOR is now 10$ and R2S
Last edited by sendastunt ; 10-14-2011 at 03:04 PM.
10-16-2011, 12:34 PM #134
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Now taking EU PSN Cards for payment :p (€Winky Winky
10-23-2011, 02:34 PM #135
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Terminator's platinum R2S: 10$ paypal
10-26-2011, 04:28 PM #136
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
special offer: Terminator R2S = 8$ paypal