04-19-2011, 03:47 PM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking for a new mobile might get on contract so whats the best phone + the cheapest on contract withm unlimted texts + internet minutes don't matter.
06-18-2011, 09:23 PM #29
Conserved
Follow Me on Twitter
i have an iphone and i love it so lol
06-18-2011, 09:37 PM #30
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
xperia play if u are a gamer, iphone 4 if u like gadgets, and blackberry if u are a kid, ur choice
06-19-2011, 03:26 PM #31
Mr.RizLa+
Mistaaa RizLa !
i have a blackberry are they are terrible , like Kidd Cold said , they unlock in your pocket , i was in school assembly and it started playing music , even tho it was in my pocket :(
06-22-2011, 04:16 PM #32
xGoZZo
Banned
I can't wait till I get my iphone 4!!!!
06-23-2011, 05:53 AM #33
xkia
No Idea
Originally posted by Kidd
Avoid some blackberries, that's the what I have and in the last 2 days It's dialed 911 twice while in my pocket.

Originally posted by Mr.RizLa
i have a blackberry are they are terrible , like Kidd Cold said , they unlock in your pocket , i was in school assembly and it started playing music , even tho it was in my pocket :(

which blackberry do you guys have? my blackberry's have never done this to me :/
06-23-2011, 07:15 PM #34
lol looking for the cheapest, dont buy it yet, might be spending money to get me an account back, and also, want to scam me for my iphone 4 and samsung galaxy s2?
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM #35
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by xkianushx View Post
which blackberry do you guys have? my blackberry's have never done this to me :/

Mine is Pearl I believe.. since then I haven't used that lock.. Though my battery dies more often because the back-light turns on a-lot since I can't use the complete phone lock.
06-23-2011, 11:18 PM #36
LegenD
Proxze
If you can get an iPhone. Best phones ever! I have a blackberry and they are good, for emails and internet. But the novelty of one wears of pretty quick. Mines a mess, didn't look after it at all :/ Custom blue one as well aha!
06-24-2011, 06:24 AM #37
xkia
No Idea
Originally posted by Kidd
Mine is Pearl I believe.. since then I haven't used that lock.. Though my battery dies more often because the back-light turns on a-lot since I can't use the complete phone lock.

umm i dont know about pearl's but i know the curve's and the bold's have never done this to me only the new torch has :/

The following user thanked xkia for this useful post:

Kidd Cold

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo