04-19-2011, 03:47 PM #1
Kylee.
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking for a new mobile might get on contract so whats the best phone + the cheapest on contract withm unlimted texts + internet minutes don't matter.
06-24-2011, 07:04 AM #38
Repsys7
Error… Cat invasion!
Iphones are not the best phones, by a LONG way!

Trust me once you use Android you will never go back, the first week will be abit dodgey trying to get to know your phone but after that everything is just so much better, you can customize it you can do anything to it, the ONLY bad thing is the apps and they arent that bad and they are getting alot better as more people want to develop for Android not Iphone.

Trust me Iphones are "cool" and stuff but like I wanted one so bad but then my friend told me about the Desire HD and Android and I went with it over the iPhone 4 and i am sooooo happy I did!

people just want iphones, because well they can say I have an iphone, you say I have android and people dont know what your talking about but it is better!
06-24-2011, 05:35 PM #39
big man tings dot comm
Last edited by kamzhardy ; 06-24-2011 at 07:44 PM.
06-24-2011, 07:36 PM #40
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by kamzhardy View Post
kylee cant afford one he admitted to me hes a tramp

LOL, faggot. funny how i have a Blackberry bold 9700.
06-24-2011, 07:38 PM #41
Originally posted by Kylee. View Post
LOL, faggot. funny how i have a Blackberry bold 9700.

lol how shit, its a black berry and its old, i belive theres a bold 9780 now ahahah, i got an iphone 4 and a samsung galaxy s2 mate, now go suck out do a contract scam you mug
06-24-2011, 07:40 PM #42
Kylee.
Banned
lol how shit, its a black berry and its old, i belive theres a bold 9780 now ahahah, i got an iphone 4 and a samsung galaxy s2 mate, now go suck out do a contract scam you mug

There is and i will be updating soon.. i bet yours are contract though.
06-24-2011, 07:42 PM #43
There is and i will be updating soon.. i bet yours are contract though.

i do contract scams, mate works at equifax, does the scamming part for me, i giv him the money!
06-24-2011, 07:44 PM #44
Kylee.
Banned
i do contract scams, mate works at equifax, does the scamming part for me, i giv him the money!

ok.. can we just stop arguing put the scamming shit behind us, and try to get along without arguing?
06-24-2011, 07:45 PM #45
ok.. can we just stop arguing put the scamming shit behind us, and try to get along without arguing?

fair enough, but i do really do contract scams
06-24-2011, 07:48 PM #46
Kylee.
Banned
fair enough, but i do really do contract scams

whats that, get a phone on contract then don't pay the contract ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo