03-24-2012, 06:27 PM #1
Sterg
Perma Banned.......... owaitno.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so I am currently in the market to buy a tablet. However I know near to nothing about what to look for in a tablet and since this community know's a lot about current tech hopefully you guys can help me out Gasp. I'm looking to spend ~300 or less and looking for Android. Please don't use this thread to bash against any OS or brand since I will report your posts to a mod.

Thanks in advance,
Sterg ^^

The following user thanked Sterg for this useful post:

Jeremy
04-05-2012, 09:21 AM #11
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1, its insanely fast with an amazing screen, runs every app i try on it, but its slightly out of your price range, here's a link incase you want to check it out, however i recommend the 32GB which is the one i have, I would of filled the 16GB in just over a month.
You must login or register to view this content.

You might want to check out the Galaxy Tab 8.9, its got the same specs as the 10.1 but has an 8.9 inch screen instead of a 10.1 inch screen.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-08-2012, 05:51 PM #12
Eminem.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sterg
Alright, so I am currently in the market to buy a tablet. However I know near to nothing about what to look for in a tablet and since this community know's a lot about current tech hopefully you guys can help me out Gasp. I'm looking to spend ~300 or less and looking for Android. Please don't use this thread to bash against any OS or brand since I will report your posts to a mod.

Thanks in advance,
Sterg ^^

I would get a kindle fire; its only $199 and its an android. I use it for school; entertainment and another great thing about it is that everyday the amazon stores makes one paid app free
04-25-2012, 11:44 PM #13
Originally posted by Sterg
Alright, so I am currently in the market to buy a tablet. However I know near to nothing about what to look for in a tablet and since this community know's a lot about current tech hopefully you guys can help me out Gasp. I'm looking to spend ~300 or less and looking for Android. Please don't use this thread to bash against any OS or brand since I will report your posts to a mod.

Thanks in advance,
Sterg ^^

the cheapest would be the nookcolor myfriend Smile i hacked my girls nookcolor with cm7 and only paid $200=WIN!
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM #14
If you're going to be using this for school work you really need more than just a tablet. Don't get me wrong you can do a fair deal with a tablet but in the bigger scheme of things you're better off buying a laptop or at a push a notebook. You will give yourself more options this way, plus you're gonna get more value dollar wise
06-06-2012, 07:04 PM #15
Its not pratical, but you could get a HP Touch Pad and then install Cyanogen Mod CM9 along with Mo Boot and the Clockwork mod. If you do it right the end result is pretty good, but do to some problems I suggest you go ahead and get something like the Samsung Galaxy tab. And then root it when you warranty runs out. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo