06-17-2012, 04:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i need to get a new phone soon and im uncertain between an iphone and an android. For a while i've been wanting an iphone cause its cool, it's popular its from ''apple''. Although i've done some research on androids and i feel as if it has better qualities than an iphone. For those who have an android or iphone, could you name the model and the advantages to your phone and disadvantages and why an android/iphone is better? ThanksSmile
07-12-2012, 02:28 AM #29
tom8907
Save Point
People pick Iphone just because its simple and its just an i phone. If you want a good quality phone get a galaxy nexus Jelly Bean is revolutionary
07-17-2012, 10:28 AM #30
Premised.
Little One
They both great
07-29-2012, 04:03 PM #31
I had the iPhone 3gs 32gig. Loved it but you can't change anything and the price of contracts is stupid. If money is a problem don't get the iPhone the contracts are far to overpriced. 250 texts and minutes for £32 a month :/ The samsung galaxy S2 was £20 a month for 1000 texts and a few hundred minutes. The android you can add more memory. Whereas with the iPhone your stuck on what you buy, if you get a 8 gig you only get around 6gig to add flies with. Where the samsung galaxy s2 is 16gig internal and you can have extended memory cards. The only thing i miss about the iPhone was the look of the music player and the texting apart from that I'm glad i switched to the SGS2.
07-29-2012, 08:52 PM #32
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Go with iPhone :megusta: The customization on Android cant top the friendly UI on iOS. Smile Ex. Scrolling on Android suck that's the worse thing I have ever seen. Also games, on Android games have bad quality the developers sucks you can't easily find a good app like on iOS. Ex. Cut the Rope, Angry Birds (100 times better on iOS) Jetpack Joyride (Don't even try to play that on Android Drack) same happen with Temple Run.

Well the phone you used was probably crap. Android phones can run apps perfectly. And trust me, the customization is way better than just icons, which gets boring really fast.
07-31-2012, 02:51 PM #33
If its not to late I think it depends on what you like if your an app person go with the iphone because it has good apps. But android just beats the iphone in everything else imo. The speakers on my mytouch 4g slide are still good after about a year unlike when i had an iphone either the speakers got dull or one side stopped working. Lastly which is important to me android provides 4g. Hope I helped if not to late
08-16-2012, 02:28 PM #34
I have an iPhone 3gs jailbroken and a myTouch 4g rooted and I like the myTouch better. I feel like there is more customization options with android especially if rooted. Smile
08-16-2012, 05:47 PM #35
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Android is better. But if you wanna ask your phone questions, buy the Iphone 4s lol
08-16-2012, 06:49 PM #36
Android FTW
08-16-2012, 07:38 PM #37
iBeINSTINCT
Climbing up the ladder
iPhone to the end Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo