06-17-2012, 04:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i need to get a new phone soon and im uncertain between an iphone and an android. For a while i've been wanting an iphone cause its cool, it's popular its from ''apple''. Although i've done some research on androids and i feel as if it has better qualities than an iphone. For those who have an android or iphone, could you name the model and the advantages to your phone and disadvantages and why an android/iphone is better? ThanksSmile
06-17-2012, 04:33 AM #2
: ) iphone
06-17-2012, 05:08 AM #3
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Julian26 View Post
Hey guys i need to get a new phone soon and im uncertain between an iphone and an android. For a while i've been wanting an iphone cause its cool, it's popular its from ''apple''. Although i've done some research on androids and i feel as if it has better qualities than an iphone. For those who have an android or iphone, could you name the model and the advantages to your phone and disadvantages and why an android/iphone is better? ThanksSmile

If I were you I would go with Android. I personally have never had one but I have heard good things. The app selection is good, the customization is amazing because Apple really doesn't let you customize anything unless you jailbreak your phone. I have had an iphone 3G and it was a great phone but I just decided to switch to a blackberry. You should check out the HTC one X I heard that is a really good phone
06-17-2012, 05:31 AM #4
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Julian26 View Post
Hey guys i need to get a new phone soon and im uncertain between an iphone and an android. For a while i've been wanting an iphone cause its cool, it's popular its from ''apple''. Although i've done some research on androids and i feel as if it has better qualities than an iphone. For those who have an android or iphone, could you name the model and the advantages to your phone and disadvantages and why an android/iphone is better? ThanksSmile

Go with iPhone :megusta: The customization on Android cant top the friendly UI on iOS. Smile Ex. Scrolling on Android suck that's the worse thing I have ever seen. Also games, on Android games have bad quality the developers sucks you can't easily find a good app like on iOS. Ex. Cut the Rope, Angry Birds (100 times better on iOS) Jetpack Joyride (Don't even try to play that on Android Drack) same happen with Temple Run.
06-17-2012, 11:14 AM #5
I tried both and the android is much better.
06-17-2012, 02:02 PM #6
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
Go with iPhone :megusta: The customization on Android cant top the friendly UI on iOS. Smile Ex. Scrolling on Android suck that's the worse thing I have ever seen. Also games, on Android games have bad quality the developers sucks you can't easily find a good app like on iOS. Ex. Cut the Rope, Angry Birds (100 times better on iOS) Jetpack Joyride (Don't even try to play that on Android Drack) same happen with Temple Run.

That's complete BS. I've an S2, and my mate has a 4S. When it comes to games like Angry birds, Temple run, etc, it runs absolutely the same on both devices. I'm not saying android is better, the two are exactly the same. Apple Market used to be superior in the past, but right now they are pretty much the same. ( I'm not a fan boy, I've an android device and an apple tablet )

@OP, I've been in your same situation a couple of months ago, and I went with android. To make it simple for you......

If you want a device to show off with, and a good looking phone > iPhone

If you want a powerful device which is really like a small laptop in your hand > Android. ( I'd say go with Nexus One, One X, or the S3 )
Last edited by Vaner ; 06-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vaner for this useful post:

MagicalMonkey, mcstyle24
06-17-2012, 03:35 PM #7
The Epic
I wont stop
I gotta say the iphone, because there making a new one this summer, an the android looks cool I'm not going to lie but, I love the Iphone I've been with apple since the 3gs
06-17-2012, 04:40 PM #8
bedo48
Can’t trickshot me!
Iphone Smile
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM #9
Galaxy SII is better than the iPhone 4s in almost every way.
06-17-2012, 05:33 PM #10
Originally posted by Vaner View Post
That's complete BS. I've an S2, and my mate has a 4S. When it comes to games like Angry birds, Temple run, etc, it runs absolutely the same on both devices. I'm not saying android is better, the two are exactly the same. Apple Market used to be superior in the past, but right now they are pretty much the same. ( I'm not a fan boy, I've an android device and an apple tablet )

@OP, I've been in your same situation a couple of months ago, and I went with android. To make it simple for you......

If you want a device to show off with, and a good looking phone > iPhone

If you want a powerful device which is really like a small laptop in your hand > Android. ( I'd say go with Nexus One, One X, or the S3 )

I completely agree with you! Still got some time to decide. I'll see

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo