09-13-2014, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, How are you all doing? Hope you're all doing good, Today i've got a frame-rate optimizer for people that have a normal laptop and want to game with it but they don't get good frame rate's enough to stop the lag or want to play at a higher resolution you should use this program You must login or register to view this content. its one of the best programs to boost your Frame's when playing a game and one of the easiest too! Download it and set it up and follow these steps:

1. Open the program and log in if you have a Razer account if not create one and a verification to your email click the link and it will activate your account and log in.

2. Go to boost

You must login or register to view this content.

3. Click on Boost Now! and put Automatic Boost On just because you won't need to open it everytime and click boost

4. Go to Defrag and select add game and locate the game and then click on open and then Defrag it and its that simple!

I hope you all enjoy gaming and i hope this helped any of you, Have a nice day everyone. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Shimshi for this useful post:

VeSun, xLuCiDiTyZxHD
09-13-2014, 03:55 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Shimshi View Post
Hello everyone, How are you all doing? Hope you're all doing good, Today i've got a frame-rate optimizer for people that have a normal laptop and want to game with it but they don't get good frame rate's enough to stop the lag or want to play at a higher resolution you should use this program You must login or register to view this content. its one of the best programs to boost your Frame's when playing a game and one of the easiest too! Download it and set it up and follow these steps:

1. Open the program and log in if you have a Razer account if not create one and a verification to your email click the link and it will activate your account and log in.

2. Go to boost

3. Click on Boost Now! and put Automatic Boost On just because you won't need to open it everytime and click boost

4. Go to Defrag and select add game and locate the game and then click on open and then Defrag it and its that simple!

I hope you all enjoy gaming and i hope this helped any of you, Have a nice day everyone. Smile

This is why we use desktops, none of this crap jusy add a graphics card and if you need it ram
09-13-2014, 03:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Toke View Post
This is why we use desktops, none of this crap jusy add a graphics card and if you need it ram

Desktops aren't portable tho, And this helped me alot i run Metro 2033 100 Fps+ and lots of games on high fps, And yeah desktop gpu's are so much faster but no portability like gaming laptops. Winky Winky
09-13-2014, 06:11 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Desktops aren't portable tho, And this helped me alot i run Metro 2033 100 Fps+ and lots of games on high fps, And yeah desktop gpu's are so much faster but no portability like gaming laptops. Winky Winky

If your craptop runs metro at 100+ im sure you dont need this too because metro is pretty difficult to run since its shittily made game
09-13-2014, 10:06 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
If your craptop runs metro at 100+ im sure you dont need this too because metro is pretty difficult to run since its shittily made game

This +1. It's sad it's actually used as a benchmark because of how poorly unoptimized it is.
09-14-2014, 12:06 PM #6

Well.. My laptop isn't a cheap one, It costed me 2600$ its a MSI Gt70 2PE Dominator Pro, And if my laptop is crap it wouldn't run on matrix screen right? I can run 4k games on it too, My GPU has 8GB VRAM so its optimized for 4k, And what about Skyrim The Elder Scrolls: V with the best textures you could find at 60+ Fps? That's very good, And i tried this method with my old laptop, Worked good for me the gpu was very shit so i'm sure it'll help people. Smile
09-14-2014, 02:56 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Well.. My laptop isn't a cheap one, It costed me 2600$ its a MSI Gt70 2PE Dominator Pro, And if my laptop is crap it wouldn't run on matrix screen right? I can run 4k games on it too, My GPU has 8GB VRAM so its optimized for 4k, And what about Skyrim The Elder Scrolls: V with the best textures you could find at 60+ Fps? That's very good, And i tried this method with my old laptop, Worked good for me the gpu was very shit so i'm sure it'll help people. Smile

8gb of vram doesnt mean its ready for 4k because well xbox and ps4 cant even 1080p all games, skyrim is a good bit older so even with 100+ mods isnt that hard to run, if you really cared about 4k so much you would have built a desktop with that $2500 with dual 290x's
Last edited by Toke ; 09-14-2014 at 02:59 PM.
09-14-2014, 05:22 PM #8
8gb of vram doesnt mean its ready for 4k because well xbox and ps4 cant even 1080p all games, skyrim is a good bit older so even with 100+ mods isnt that hard to run, if you really cared about 4k so much you would have built a desktop with that $2500 with dual 290x's

I would never get 290x, Its the loudest graphics card i have ever heard, And yes it does mean its ready for 4k if it isn't then why the new Titan Z has 12 GB? So it could run 4k at good framerate's, Same story for the 295x2 has 8GB Of Vram so its optimized for 4k, And if i had a credit card i would've ordered the best that i can get online but sadly i can't and i was planning on building a custom pc with 2 770, But i thought about the portability since i travel too much and i'm one of these people that can't spend a day without using a laptop.
09-14-2014, 06:36 PM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup
I would never get 290x, Its the loudest graphics card i have ever heard, And yes it does mean its ready for 4k if it isn't then why the new Titan Z has 12 GB? So it could run 4k at good framerate's, Same story for the 295x2 has 8GB Of Vram so its optimized for 4k, And if i had a credit card i would've ordered the best that i can get online but sadly i can't and i was planning on building a custom pc with 2 770, But i thought about the portability since i travel too much and i'm one of these people that can't spend a day without using a laptop.

Good luck thinking it's ready for 4k
09-14-2014, 06:42 PM #10
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Good luck thinking it's ready for 4k

That means that AMD lied about saying that 295x2 is ready for 4k? Yeah...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo