09-13-2014, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, How are you all doing? Hope you're all doing good, Today i've got a frame-rate optimizer for people that have a normal laptop and want to game with it but they don't get good frame rate's enough to stop the lag or want to play at a higher resolution you should use this program You must login or register to view this content. its one of the best programs to boost your Frame's when playing a game and one of the easiest too! Download it and set it up and follow these steps:

1. Open the program and log in if you have a Razer account if not create one and a verification to your email click the link and it will activate your account and log in.

2. Go to boost

You must login or register to view this content.

3. Click on Boost Now! and put Automatic Boost On just because you won't need to open it everytime and click boost

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Go to Defrag and select add game and locate the game and then click on open and then Defrag it and its that simple!

I hope you all enjoy gaming and i hope this helped any of you, Have a nice day everyone. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Shimshi for this useful post:

VeSun, xLuCiDiTyZxHD
09-15-2014, 05:30 PM #20
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Toke View Post
U got me but still not the best option

And no one said it was.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo