09-13-2014, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, How are you all doing? Hope you're all doing good, Today i've got a frame-rate optimizer for people that have a normal laptop and want to game with it but they don't get good frame rate's enough to stop the lag or want to play at a higher resolution you should use this program You must login or register to view this content. its one of the best programs to boost your Frame's when playing a game and one of the easiest too! Download it and set it up and follow these steps:

1. Open the program and log in if you have a Razer account if not create one and a verification to your email click the link and it will activate your account and log in.

2. Go to boost

You must login or register to view this content.

3. Click on Boost Now! and put Automatic Boost On just because you won't need to open it everytime and click boost

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Go to Defrag and select add game and locate the game and then click on open and then Defrag it and its that simple!

I hope you all enjoy gaming and i hope this helped any of you, Have a nice day everyone. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Shimshi for this useful post:

VeSun, xLuCiDiTyZxHD
09-14-2014, 07:31 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Shimshi View Post
That means that AMD lied about saying that 295x2 is ready for 4k? Yeah...

You have a laptop. It does not have desktop specs. You need to remember laptop version of desktop cards are watered down. Vram isn't the end all when pushing that many pixels.
09-14-2014, 08:45 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
That means that AMD lied about saying that 295x2 is ready for 4k? Yeah...

295x2 is fine for 4k titan z isnt and neither is the 880m you have
09-15-2014, 09:16 AM #13
Originally posted by Toke View Post
295x2 is fine for 4k titan z isnt and neither is the 880m you have

This video is my response:

09-15-2014, 03:17 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
This video is my response:

Linus is pretty biased towards nvidia, and he knows it viewers know it also. The titan z is a quartro card with gtx branding. And 2 780ti is fastest dual card setup currently available
09-15-2014, 04:34 PM #15
Linus is pretty biased towards nvidia, and he knows it viewers know it also. The titan z is a quartro card with gtx branding. And 2 780ti is fastest dual card setup currently available

It ran 4k at 70 Fps............
09-15-2014, 04:35 PM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup

Charts don't lie. Not saying 3,000 on a card to do it is a good idea however.
09-15-2014, 04:43 PM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Charts don't lie. Not saying 3,000 on a card to do it is a good idea however.

From all the charts i seen 2 780ti was the best 4k setup for graphics if only going two cards
09-15-2014, 04:57 PM #18
Default Avatar
Oneup
From all the charts i seen 2 780ti was the best 4k setup for graphics if only going two cards

You were saying that a Titanz was unable to do it. Charts said otherwise and that was the point with the video.
09-15-2014, 05:29 PM #19
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
You were saying that a Titanz was unable to do it. Charts said otherwise and that was the point with the video.

U got me but still not the best option

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo