08-03-2011, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT::: THIS IS MY CURRENT RIG
You must login or register to view this content.

k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

Desktop setup :

Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Black_Jesus ; 08-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.
08-03-2011, 06:29 PM #11
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
UR awesome bro u took almost $200 of my mobo.. Is there anything gi can do for u in return? I'm thanking all UR posts lol

Haha, nope. I'm good. Just glad I could help. :y:
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM #12
K thanks bro

Originally posted by Collin
Haha, nope. I'm good. Just glad I could help. :y:
08-03-2011, 07:14 PM #13
Nicky74me
I am error
I would go for a i5-2500k because there is not much difference between it and the i7 besides hyperthreading and 100$. Also your case isn't good go with the HAF 922 You must login or register to view this content. and this PSU You must login or register to view this content. .If you planing on overclocking you will need a CPU cooler too here is a decent one You must login or register to view this content. . Also one more tip if you do buy that case the PSU will suck.

k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

Desktop setup :

Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Nicky74me ; 08-03-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot to quote
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM #14
Can u also find me a fan that goes with this tower

Originally posted by Nicky74me View Post
I would go for a i5-2500k because there is not much difference between it and the i7 besides hyperthreading and 100$. Also your case isn't good go with the HAF 922 You must login or register to view this content. and this PSU You must login or register to view this content. .If you planing on overclocking you will need a CPU cooler too here is a decent one You must login or register to view this content. . Also one more tip if you do buy that case the PSU will suck.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I dnt rlly need to upgrade my case or power do it? I'm on a tigh budget

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I dnt rlly need to upgrade my case or power do it? I'm on a tigh budget
08-03-2011, 07:46 PM #15
Nicky74me
I am error
Can u also find me a fan that goes with this tower

200 mm side intake: You must login or register to view this content.

120mm exhaust bottom: You must login or register to view this content.

Oh and one more suggestion go with a P67 mobo unless you plan on doing video work, go with this P67 if you want to: You must login or register to view this content.

That PSU in the case that you have probably won't last long so I would upgrade them but maybe go with this PSU instead :You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Nicky74me ; 08-03-2011 at 07:51 PM.
08-03-2011, 07:48 PM #16
Do I rlly have to upgrade my case ?. Dint want to
200 mm side intake: You must login or register to view this content.

120mm exhaust bottom: You must login or register to view this content.

Oh and one more suggestion go with a P67 mobo unless you plan on doing video work, go with this P67 if you want to: You must login or register to view this content.
08-03-2011, 07:57 PM #17
Nicky74me
I am error
Do I rlly have to upgrade my case ?. Dint want to

Yes you should.
08-03-2011, 08:00 PM #18
Yes you should.

Y what are the benefits.. UR power supply is like $130 I cnt afford that
08-03-2011, 08:06 PM #19
refer to this You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo