08-03-2011, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT::: THIS IS MY CURRENT RIG
You must login or register to view this content.

k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

Desktop setup :

Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Black_Jesus ; 08-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.
08-04-2011, 08:50 PM #56
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
K well I'm a confident tech savvy 15 year old guy, do u thunk i can put mine together myself?

Actually, I just took another look at your ram. It wont work. You have a motherboard that accepts dual channel RAM, meaning you need a set of 2 or a set of 4 sticks. So you can't get 3 of those. 2 Might work. But I would search for dual or quad channel kits. Also, the case doesn't look great in the reviews, and you're going to need at least a 600W PSU.
08-04-2011, 09:35 PM #57
Oh bro ir looking at the wrong rig lol I changed it to this v. Btw I found out bout the ram a while ago...
Do u think I can build this?

08-05-2011, 01:28 AM #58
Winning
Former Staff
Oh bro ir looking at the wrong rig lol I changed it to this v. Btw I found out bout the ram a while ago...
Do u think I can build this?

It's pretty good. But you don't need 850W, unless you're planning on adding another 580. You could get away with 650W.
08-05-2011, 02:03 AM #59
I think it's more then pretty good lol, and I want to add another 580 later, can I do that? If so do I just plug it in or do I have to change settings?... Also how hard will it be for me to put together? Do u think i can do it?

Originally posted by Winning View Post
It's pretty good. But you don't need 850W, unless you're planning on adding another 580. You could get away with 650W.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

For my OS when I'm looking it says windows 7 64 bit OEM what's oem? OS this what I use?
08-05-2011, 02:19 AM #60
Winning
Former Staff
I think it's more then pretty good lol, and I want to add another 580 later, can I do that? If so do I just plug it in or do I have to change settings?... Also how hard will it be for me to put together? Do u think i can do it?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

For my OS when I'm looking it says windows 7 64 bit OEM what's oem? OS this what I use?

OEM is Original Equipment Manufacturer. It means that Newegg got it straight from Microsoft. Why don't you just pirate it, and save $100? BTW, if you ever need any help building it, PM me.
08-05-2011, 02:22 AM #61
K, I'll pro ally end up pm'ng u lol.. And i thought my computer won't load without an OS? So how do I start it up with pirating plz explain this cause I'm on a tight budget and need all savings legal or not I can get lol!

OEM is Original Equipment Manufacturer. It means that Newegg got it straight from Microsoft. Why don't you just pirate it, and save $100? BTW, if you ever need any help building it, PM me.
08-05-2011, 02:35 AM #62
Winning
Former Staff
K, I'll pro ally end up pm'ng u lol.. And i thought my computer won't load without an OS? So how do I start it up with pirating plz explain this cause I'm on a tight budget and need all savings legal or not I can get lol!

It's really simple. Lets start with the basics. If you download Win7 from ThePirateBay(or wherever). The copy is the same copy that comes from a disk. You burn it to a disk, stick it in the disk drive. Install it. At this point, you're running the 30 day trial, and you have 30 days to crack it. To crack it, you just need 2 programs (Easily findable) and all you need to do is click a few buttons, and you're good. So you can take Win7 off the list. I will help you.
08-05-2011, 02:44 AM #63
That would be great.. Can u EMAIL me all the links to sites/programs I need and write up a tutorial? .... Also if u make it a thread and put it in the computer hacks section I bet it will get stickied... Email: [email][email protected][/email]

It's really simple. Lets start with the basics. If you download Win7 from ThePirateBay(or wherever). The copy is the same copy that comes from a disk. You burn it to a disk, stick it in the disk drive. Install it. At this point, you're running the 30 day trial, and you have 30 days to crack it. To crack it, you just need 2 programs (Easily findable) and all you need to do is click a few buttons, and you're good. So you can take Win7 off the list. I will help you.
08-05-2011, 02:50 AM #64
Winning
Former Staff
That would be great.. Can u EMAIL me all the links to sites/programs I need and write up a tutorial? .... Also if u make it a thread and put it in the computer hacks section I bet it will get stickied... Email: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

I don't like emailing. I can PM you a video tutorial. There are plenty. I will find you the best one. I don't know if I should make a thread though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo