10-25-2011, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
I plan on buying a gaming PC for Christmas, but I am going to be ordering it in about two weeks.
My price range would be roughly 800euro give or take. ($1,112.32 or £695)

If possible I need it to be able to play games such as Battlefield at high settings, and record at the same time, I would also like lots of RAM as I do a lot of video rendering Smile

Use this site: You must login or register to view this content. as its the one I plan on ordering from Smile

Thanks
10-30-2011, 05:53 PM #20
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Someone has just made a massive thread about it!
11-03-2011, 10:57 PM #21
Ok Guys, This is my current build:

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.
GPU: You must login or register to view this content.
PSU: You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: You must login or register to view this content.
MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.
DVSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Case: You must login or register to view this content.

I still need a HDD though, I had picked You must login or register to view this content., but it was 129.99 at first and I guess that was a mistake as they changed it to 189 :( If you can find a HDD please post.
I'm spending a lot on the case as I feel I can replace other components a lot easier than I can replace a case.
Costs: 896,96 €
If I can shave some money off somewhere please let me know Smile
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 11-04-2011 at 01:07 AM.
11-04-2011, 11:11 AM #22
USSR
Great Communist Nation
Don't know if you would need 2tb, but go for it if you want. The HDD looks good, if you wanna spend that much.
11-04-2011, 12:26 PM #23
Originally posted by Pumpkin View Post
Don't know if you would need 2tb, but go for it if you want. The HDD looks good, if you wanna spend that much.

I know I don't, but I would like 1TB, and most 1TB I see cost around 100euro, then I saw that 2TB one for 129euro and thought it was really cheap.
Then 20mins later they raised the price by 50euro
11-04-2011, 02:14 PM #24
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
I know I don't, but I would like 1TB, and most 1TB I see cost around 100euro, then I saw that 2TB one for 129euro and thought it was really cheap.
Then 20mins later they raised the price by 50euro

I can't really find a UK shop with HDD's cause I'm dutch but I can tell you that the prices have doubled, and are still getting higher .. Getting a SSD now might be smarter, and wait for a HDD later on?
Then you could install your OS on your SSD, wich will make your PC bootup in like 10 seconds. I recommend this SSD cause it reads REALLY fast..
You must login or register to view this content.
Dutch website, but you can look for it on Google in a UK shop Smile Also If you still want a 2 TB drive, this one is 120/130 euros here (right now..)
11-04-2011, 02:53 PM #25
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
I can't really find a UK shop with HDD's cause I'm dutch but I can tell you that the prices have doubled, and are still getting higher .. Getting a SSD now might be smarter, and wait for a HDD later on?
Then you could install your OS on your SSD, wich will make your PC bootup in like 10 seconds. I recommend this SSD cause it reads REALLY fast..
Dutch website, but you can look for it on Google in a UK shop Smile Also If you still want a 2 TB drive, this one is 120/130 euros here (right now..)

Would a 64GB one work? I need to use hardwareversand.de and all the 128GB ones cost a lot.
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM #26
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Would a 64GB one work? I need to use hardwareversand.de and all the 128GB ones cost a lot.

Well yes, but keep in mind you have to install to OS on that one Smile
And the HDD prices will drop again around march 2012, that's what people expect.
11-04-2011, 03:04 PM #27
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
Well yes, but keep in mind you have to install to OS on that one Smile
And the HDD prices will drop again around march 2012, that's what people expect.

How big is Windows 7? I think its only around 4GB.
11-04-2011, 04:14 PM #28
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
How big is Windows 7? I think its only around 4GB.

I don't know.
Btw I just read that the prices are going to be even higher in 2012 so you gotta get one now if you don't want to pay ALOT.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo