10-25-2011, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
I plan on buying a gaming PC for Christmas, but I am going to be ordering it in about two weeks.
My price range would be roughly 800euro give or take. ($1,112.32 or £695)

If possible I need it to be able to play games such as Battlefield at high settings, and record at the same time, I would also like lots of RAM as I do a lot of video rendering Smile

Use this site: You must login or register to view this content. as its the one I plan on ordering from Smile

Thanks
11-05-2011, 06:40 PM #29
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ThatPurpleNigga View Post
Sort of but not really. I made a thread on building a PC just now Smile You must login or register to view this content. It's not done yet, but when it is I will let you know Awesome face As for your computer..

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.
GPU: You must login or register to view this content. OR You must login or register to view this content.
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: You must login or register to view this content.
Case: You must login or register to view this content.
PSU: You must login or register to view this content.
DVSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Total Cost w/ Radeon HD 6870: 749.62 Euros
Total Cost w/ GTX 560: 755.35 Euros

Also, if you don't want to build it yourself, the site offers building it for 20 euros Smile

Where is the option to have them build it ? Is it in the basket or is after you pay or ... ?
11-05-2011, 07:04 PM #30
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
Where is the option to have them build it ? Is it in the basket or is after you pay or ... ?

Not sure, just heard it from somewhere else Smile Did you order your stuff yet?
11-05-2011, 07:09 PM #31
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ThatPurpleNigga View Post
Not sure, just heard it from somewhere else Smile Did you order your stuff yet?

Ordering them in the next week or so Smile I just went through the whole payment process with hardwareversand.de looking for the option to have them build it for 20 Euro and i ended up placing an order :dope: now they're waiting on me to pay for it just got an email with the link to pay LOL
11-05-2011, 07:10 PM #32
Not sure, just heard it from somewhere else

The following user groaned niku194 for this awful post:

UnoDeluxe
11-05-2011, 07:12 PM #33
UnoDeluxe
Are you high?
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Ok Guys, This is my current build:

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.
GPU: You must login or register to view this content.
PSU: You must login or register to view this content.
RAM: You must login or register to view this content.
MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.
DVSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Case: You must login or register to view this content.

I still need a HDD though, I had picked You must login or register to view this content., but it was 129.99 at first and I guess that was a mistake as they changed it to 189 :( If you can find a HDD please post.
I'm spending a lot on the case as I feel I can replace other components a lot easier than I can replace a case.
Costs: 896,96 €
If I can shave some money off somewhere please let me know Smile

The prices of western digital and seagate hard drives are high because of a recent flooding in thailand and also i wouldn't get caviar green; you should get caviar black when the prices go down. For now, i suggest you get the seagate barracuda because its one of the good cheap hard drive out there :/
Last edited by UnoDeluxe ; 11-05-2011 at 07:14 PM.
11-05-2011, 07:13 PM #34
TRBZA
Vault dweller
How big is Windows 7? I think its only around 4GB.

Windows 7 is roughly 15GB give or take a few GB my windows folder on my drive atm is 15.01 GB :wtf:, and btw where is the option on hardwareversand to have them build the pc for 20 Euro lol

EDIT :

NVM found the 20EURO assembly :derp:
Last edited by TRBZA ; 11-05-2011 at 07:37 PM.
11-15-2011, 08:55 PM #35
Wonder what you guys thought of this? : You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure if the processor is good, and the ram is only 4GB of DDR2 RAM, but it has a GTX 570 GPU and comes with a good mouse and keyboard all for 650.
I thought of upgrading to an i5 2500k processor on that build but would require a new MOBO than as that one doesn't support any intel ones, also new Ram too. So that would be roughly 300 for a new processor, ram, and MOBO.

Also this: You must login or register to view this content.
Pre-built on Hardwareversande.
2TB Hard Drive
i5-2500k
GTX 560Ti
8GB DDR3 Ram
ASUS P8P67 Motherboard

Also, am I able to connect it to my HD TV? I've seen some people doing it and it would save me over 100euros from a monitor.

Please reply asap, that pre-built one on hardwareversand looks good and it goes on sale on Friday and I expect it will sell out fast.
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 11-15-2011 at 09:38 PM.
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM #36
Bump. Could do with some help, I guess not much people look in this section anymore since its been moved to the bottom of the forum :(
11-17-2011, 12:39 AM #37
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Bump. Could do with some help, I guess not much people look in this section anymore since its been moved to the bottom of the forum :(

That pre-build (2nd one) looks pretty nice Smile And also, you can infact hook it up to your HDTV.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo