01-28-2013, 08:24 AM #1
ivisionz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have not seen a thread like this on NGU and I'm just curious to see peoples computers, especially water cooled PC's Happy
02-23-2013, 06:17 PM #47
ThyagoPS3
Little One
Originally posted by ivisionz View Post
Man you are missing out. Building a PC is so much fun and then when it first POST's it is so satisfying.

I agree! It's my first gamming PC, the next time I will build it myself. I didn't know much about hardware before buying this one. I chose every part of it, and it gave me some knowledge for the next time (in some years xD).
02-24-2013, 01:16 AM #48
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by ThyagoPS3 View Post
I agree! It's my first gamming PC, the next time I will build it myself. I didn't know much about hardware before buying this one. I chose every part of it, and it gave me some knowledge for the next time (in some years xD).

I was like you once. I didn't know much about computers and my uncle helped me build my first PC. After a while you catch on though and now I understand what is compatible and what is not. I watched newegg's "How to build a PC" videos and that helped a lot. I did the same with water cooling. I watched Linus' water cooling videos and a bunch of other water cooling videos. Youtube helped me learn a lot and the guys on NGU are really helpful too Winky Winky
02-24-2013, 01:21 AM #49
ThyagoPS3
Little One
I was like you once. I didn't know much about computers and my uncle helped me build my first PC. After a while you catch on though and now I understand what is compatible and what is not. I watched newegg's "How to build a PC" videos and that helped a lot. I did the same with water cooling. I watched Linus' water cooling videos and a bunch of other water cooling videos. Youtube helped me learn a lot and the guys on NGU are really helpful too Winky Winky

Linus Tech Tips are awesome! I also learn a lot from him Smile
02-24-2013, 01:29 AM #50
ivisionz
Gym leader
Linus Tech Tips are awesome! I also learn a lot from him Smile

Linus from Linus Tech Tips/NCIX, Logan from Tek Sydicate and Paul from Newegg/Pauls hardware are all awesome.
02-24-2013, 01:34 AM #51
ThyagoPS3
Little One
Linus from Linus Tech Tips/NCIX, Logan from Tek Sydicate and Paul from Newegg/Pauls hardware are all awesome.

I didn't know this Logan guy, I will check him out some time, but yes, Paul is also awesome Smile
02-24-2013, 01:49 AM #52
ivisionz
Gym leader
I didn't know this Logan guy, I will check him out some time, but yes, Paul is also awesome Smile

His youtube is razethew0rld and his website is teksydicate.com
03-08-2013, 06:04 PM #53
ivisionz
Gym leader
You must login or register to view this content.

Just got my single sleeved cables to complete my build.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo