Post: AMD FX-8350 Vs Intel Core i7-3770K, which one is bette? How to Chose a CPU
02-23-2013, 05:33 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, could some1 explain me why ppl prefere to spend 309$ on a Intel Core i7-3770K, that has 4 cores at 3.5ghz than an AMD FX-8350 with 8 cores at 4ghz? I know ppl prefere intel instead amd cpu, but would be really change? what about performance betwen those cpu? Are there other information that i should know in attion to Cores and CPU Speed? Happy
Thx in advance for reply, Cya!
02-23-2013, 11:49 PM #20
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Well, looking into the site that you have suggested me, the intel 1 destroy the 8 cores at 4ghz of amd in terms of FPS. So, what details should i look for choosing a cpu? i know you have said it's all about the architecture but... how can i know which one is better in terms of numbers xD

Thx for the answer! Happy

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Thx for the answer, however i was watching the site that Millz suggested me, and as i see the intel is always better in terms of fps. i dont know to what belive xD
You must login or register to view this content.

Thx again Happy

Those are the benchmarks. The AMD chip obviously does not beat the Intel one, but it's still good performance for the money. Are you looking to build your own machine? I'd be happy to help you find the parts that suit your budget. If you are using your computer for gaming, I'd say that it's good to go with either a 3570k or a 8350. If you are serious about using your computer (like rendering etc.) then go and get a 3770k and call it a day.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

xTrueFear
02-23-2013, 11:51 PM #21
CTRL
Hurah!
But why for example in ur 700$ build u choosed an intel than the 8350 though both have the same price?

read.. Might help

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

xTrueFear
02-24-2013, 01:41 AM #22
ivisionz
Gym leader
Found this on tek syndicate

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.
02-24-2013, 03:00 PM #23
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by Millz View Post

Those are the benchmarks. The AMD chip obviously does not beat the Intel one, but it's still good performance for the money. Are you looking to build your own machine? I'd be happy to help you find the parts that suit your budget. If you are using your computer for gaming, I'd say that it's good to go with either a 3570k or a 8350. If you are serious about using your computer (like rendering etc.) then go and get a 3770k and call it a day.

Thx! well im looking for a rig that can run everything maxed without dropping less than 60 fps in 1080p, with only one monitor. im planning also to get a 120hz or + monitor, so i d like to use that feature with 120 fps in games. For now i dont know if i should wait for the new Nvidia 700 serie or to start already making my rig (birthday incoming in march xP). About rendering, im thinking to render just videos with AAE or Sony vegas, but not making 3D models and things like that...
However, looking to my past with pc, i would like to go with Intel and Nvidia, Also do u know if i can and how to disable the intel integrated graphic? About budget, i don t know already... I just would like to find a pc that can satisfied my request. WATER COOLED xP
02-24-2013, 06:19 PM #24
Toke
PC Master Race
Thx! well im looking for a rig that can run everything maxed without dropping less than 60 fps in 1080p, with only one monitor. im planning also to get a 120hz or + monitor, so i d like to use that feature with 120 fps in games. For now i dont know if i should wait for the new Nvidia 700 serie or to start already making my rig (birthday incoming in march xP). About rendering, im thinking to render just videos with AAE or Sony vegas, but not making 3D models and things like that...
However, looking to my past with pc, i would like to go with Intel and Nvidia, Also do u know if i can and how to disable the intel integrated graphic? About budget, i don t know already... I just would like to find a pc that can satisfied my request. WATER COOLED xP

to bad the eye can only see around 80fps and in gaming theres no i mean literally no difference in 80fps and 1000fps
02-24-2013, 08:34 PM #25
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
I prefer to get the Intel core i7 3770k
02-25-2013, 12:00 AM #26
CTRL
Hurah!
Hi guys, could some1 explain me why ppl prefere to spend 309$ on a Intel Core i7-3770K, that has 4 cores at 3.5ghz than an AMD FX-8350 with 8 cores at 4ghz? I know ppl prefere intel instead amd cpu, but would be really change? what about performance betwen those cpu? Are there other information that i should know in attion to Cores and CPU Speed? Happy
Thx in advance for reply, Cya!

one of my pc builds 3 years ago...

Last edited by CTRL ; 02-25-2013 at 12:10 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to CTRL for this useful post:

DevilzFinest, Millz, Toke, xTrueFear
02-25-2013, 12:56 AM #27
Faim
NGU's Finest
The only problem I have with the AMD processors is that they heat up very fast and as you know heat is a processors enemy, so I would go with the intel processor. That's just my personal opinion though
02-25-2013, 01:37 AM #28
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by faim16 View Post
The only problem I have with the AMD processors is that they heat up very fast and as you know heat is a processors enemy, so I would go with the intel processor. That's just my personal opinion though

Atlon socket a series back in 1999 i think was an intel destroyer but after that Amd flopped.

AMD is like XBOX 360 RROD over heating
INTEL is like PS3 Improved in every department almost lol.
Last edited by CTRL ; 02-25-2013 at 01:48 AM.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

DevilzFinest

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo