04-30-2013, 02:49 AM #1
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really don´t know
i made a thread before on what parts should i pick for my gaming rig
and now i want to know if i can run
Arma:2 Dayz on high, and crysis 3 on high too, or Arma 3 on high definition settings
I want to run especially Arma 3 to play some epic wasteland mod o.O
please i need some feedback
and sorry for my bad English.... :cry:
here is the rig :
You must login or register to view this content.
05-03-2013, 02:55 AM #20
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ivisionz View Post
I still like intel better even if the 8350 gets like 3 fps better in some games. I've had bad experiences with AMD, they just seem cheap. I pulled the heatsink off an FX4170 in my brothers pc and the whole thing came out and pins got bent on the cpu. Don't have to worry about that with Intel's sturdy socket. Not to mention quad channel memory, PCIe 3.0 (Only 1 mobo has it on AMD), less power draw, etc. These may seem like small things with minimal performance increase but still I like intel better. Counter argument?

then it was a defect in the cpu, and pcie 3.0 makes no difference look at benchmarks, and amds take faster ram standard,overclock better, and is cheaper, about all the motherboards speaking 970 and 990fx are fully loaded crossfire, sli 1866 ram, 32gb , and that list goes on also there cheaper, intel is like apple u pay the premium for a non premium product
05-03-2013, 03:05 AM #21
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Toke View Post
then it was a defect in the cpu, and pcie 3.0 makes no difference look at benchmarks, and amds take faster ram standard,overclock better, and is cheaper, about all the motherboards speaking 970 and 990fx are fully loaded crossfire, sli 1866 ram, 32gb , and that list goes on also there cheaper, intel is like apple u pay the premium for a non premium product

Alright I'm not going to let one bad experience with AMD ruin it for me. When I upgrade my PC I might give AMD a try.
05-03-2013, 07:20 PM #22
Toke
PC Master Race
Alright I'm not going to let one bad experience with AMD ruin it for me. When I upgrade my PC I might give AMD a try.

yea amd is good for value and they overclock good with ur setup and a good mobo u can prob get close to 6ghz or at least 5.5ghz
05-03-2013, 09:51 PM #23
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Toke View Post
yea amd is good for value and they overclock good with ur setup and a good mobo u can prob get close to 6ghz or at least 5.5ghz

Not bad. I can get about a 40% OC on my 3770k with my custom loop now. I'll be interested to see AMD's OC potential.
05-04-2013, 10:55 AM #24
Not bad. I can get about a 40% OC on my 3770k with my custom loop now. I'll be interested to see AMD's OC potential.

Given that the 3770k at stock 'turbos' up to 3.9GHz a 40% overclock would bring you to roughly 5.5GHz... either that's an accidental overstatement or a stupendously impressive overclock.
05-04-2013, 04:13 PM #25
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Clutch
Given that the 3770k at stock 'turbos' up to 3.9GHz a 40% overclock would bring you to roughly 5.5GHz... either that's an accidental overstatement or a stupendously impressive overclock.

No I meant 40% OC from stock clock not turbo. Stock clock is 3.5Ghz, 3.5 * .4=1.4 3.5+1.4=4.9Ghz I have achieved a 5Ghz OC but got it stable at 4.9Ghz so I have achieved a 40% OC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo