05-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

that is everything u need besides a OS and games to start gaming, u can just drop 2 a single monitor and get a 64bit copy of windows but thats no fun only having one monitor.

can play basically all newer games execpt crycrap 3 which is very tough as my 7950 doesn't run it where i like to run games. other than that it basically is good for some casual gaming in skyrim, battlefield, LoL
Last edited by Toke ; 05-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
05-29-2013, 05:32 PM #2
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Toke View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

that is everything u need besides a OS and games to start gaming, u can just drop 2 a single monitor and get a 64bit copy of windows but thats no fun only having one monitor.

can play basically all newer games execpt crycrap 3 which is very tough as my 7950 doesn't run it where i like to run games. other than that it basically is good for some casual gaming in skyrim, battlefield, LoL

Fail link
05-29-2013, 05:45 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
Fail link

fixed it
05-29-2013, 09:39 PM #4
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
You must login or register to view this content.

Idk the gpu kind of rubs me wrong.

What is the point of having two nice monitors if you can't put everything on ultra with 60+fps?
Thats whats REALLY fun
I think it should be one monitor and take the money you save and put it towards a 680 or 7970 or whatever gpu you prefer. Then later get the second monitor, because it is easy to get a second monitor and plug it in and use it; but, if you get the 650 then you must either by another 650 and sli them :n: or buy a 660ti, 670, or 680 and your 650 just gets dumped in the trash.

EDIT** I should have also noted that other than the monitor thing I really like the rest. Good balance and good quality parts for the cash. Well done.
Last edited by Snipesome ; 05-29-2013 at 09:45 PM.
05-29-2013, 10:01 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by snipesome View Post
Idk the gpu kind of rubs me wrong.

What is the point of having two nice monitors if you can't put everything on ultra with 60+fps?
Thats whats REALLY fun
I think it should be one monitor and take the money you save and put it towards a 680 or 7970 or whatever gpu you prefer. Then later get the second monitor, because it is easy to get a second monitor and plug it in and use it; but, if you get the 650 then you must either by another 650 and sli them :n: or buy a 660ti, 670, or 680 and your 650 just gets dumped in the trash.

EDIT** I should have also noted that other than the monitor thing I really like the rest. Good balance and good quality parts for the cash. Well done.

its a edited of a rig i made for someone and a 650ti boost is a very strong gfx card just below a 660 so its in the 570 area... people ran duals in a 570 all day long

You must login or register to view this content. is just a bit and trust me you dont need both to game well u can also just drop the ssd and get a 660 or 7870 on sale but i got everything u need besides a os and game to play and its a nice deal for what you get
05-29-2013, 10:03 PM #6
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
its a edited of a rig i made for someone and a 650ti boost is a very strong gfx card just below a 660 so its in the 570 area... people ran duals in a 570 all day long

You must login or register to view this content. is just a bit and trust me you dont need both to game well u can also just drop the ssd and get a 660 or 7870 on sale but i got everything u need besides a os and game to play and its a nice deal for what you get

Yeah I saved money on my os :mmm: so i guess pirates could consider getting a 660 or 66ti but decent people should get the 650. but yeah that 650 does clock nicely for its price
05-29-2013, 10:16 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Yeah I saved money on my os :mmm: so i guess pirates could consider getting a 660 or 66ti but decent people should get the 650. but yeah that 650 does clock nicely for its price

it is it should be on par with a lowerclocked 7850 2gb or a highly clocked 7850 1gb so it can run duals but you can easily drop that 1 monitor and get it for games and the keyboard and mouse are a excelent deal if u need a new one just get those i mean $70 for $130 worth of stuff only difference 1 has mw3 on it the other don't
05-30-2013, 02:06 AM #8
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
it is it should be on par with a lowerclocked 7850 2gb or a highly clocked 7850 1gb so it can run duals but you can easily drop that 1 monitor and get it for games and the keyboard and mouse are a excelent deal if u need a new one just get those i mean $70 for $130 worth of stuff only difference 1 has mw3 on it the other don't

Agreed. Is the keyboard mechanical? I'm almost positive you can't get one that cheap or maybe I just paid too much for mine Gasp
05-30-2013, 02:35 PM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
Agreed. Is the keyboard mechanical? I'm almost positive you can't get one that cheap or maybe I just paid too much for mine Gasp

No just a standard $50 Logitech gaming board
06-02-2013, 01:12 PM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Why would you get a micro atx? If you're spending around $1000 that really isn't a budget build if anything middle of the road build from my experience. Get a normal atx mobo, and onto the video card. Why not just get a GTX 660 and cut one of the monitors, you get another gig of GDDR5 and have a similar core clock and if you have the SC edition then you could overclock it. That right there is one approach to it, there are many ways of going about it and possibly spending less than $1000 if you did it differently.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo