05-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

that is everything u need besides a OS and games to start gaming, u can just drop 2 a single monitor and get a 64bit copy of windows but thats no fun only having one monitor.

can play basically all newer games execpt crycrap 3 which is very tough as my 7950 doesn't run it where i like to run games. other than that it basically is good for some casual gaming in skyrim, battlefield, LoL
Last edited by Toke ; 05-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
06-02-2013, 08:34 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Farmer
Why would you get a micro atx? If you're spending around $1000 that really isn't a budget build if anything middle of the road build from my experience. Get a normal atx mobo, and onto the video card. Why not just get a GTX 660 and cut one of the monitors, you get another gig of GDDR5 and have a similar core clock and if you have the SC edition then you could overclock it. That right there is one approach to it, there are many ways of going about it and possibly spending less than $1000 if you did it differently.

actually the 650ti boost and 660 are not much different in speed and i thought i'd link it here as i made it for a person and for $1000 its a great deal and it has everything a pc gamer likes execpt maybe a stronger gpu. its everything u want and need in a basic beginner budget package. a ssd, a hdd, dual monitors Happy if u want u can drop one and get a 660ti and a really good keyboard and mouse. all it needs is games
06-03-2013, 03:14 AM #12
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
OH MY FUCKING GOD... EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti for dual monitors? are you a moron or what... GOSH...
Don't even bother doing dual monitors unless you own a 660TI PERIOD. Strain the shit outta that 650TI playing a game and having it still deal with a second monitor, and there go the FPS.
The 650 TI is excellent for single monitor below 1080P gaming, and most games will go mid-high settings without a issue.

Little difference between 650TI and a 660? Fuck you are a moron again. It's a massive difference in power.
The only major thing though, the difference between the 660 and the 660TI is little, except that it handles high resolution games far better, and multi monitor support is far greater. It's even a pretty amazing card to use on a 120Hz single monitor.

Get the 650TI if your on the budget, don't do dual monitors its not meant for it. Unless all you do is facebook on both monitors.
I won't even get into the other parts you picked... just fucking sad.
06-03-2013, 03:45 PM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD... EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti for dual monitors? are you a moron or what... GOSH...
Don't even bother doing dual monitors unless you own a 660TI PERIOD. Strain the shit outta that 650TI playing a game and having it still deal with a second monitor, and there go the FPS.
The 650 TI is excellent for single monitor below 1080P gaming, and most games will go mid-high settings without a issue.

Little difference between 650TI and a 660? Fuck you are a moron again. It's a massive difference in power.
The only major thing though, the difference between the 660 and the 660TI is little, except that it handles high resolution games far better, and multi monitor support is far greater. It's even a pretty amazing card to use on a 120Hz single monitor.

Get the 650TI if your on the budget, don't do dual monitors its not meant for it. Unless all you do is facebook on both monitors.
I won't even get into the other parts you picked... just fucking sad.

rage much and you do relize u can do dual monitors on HD 4000 and a gtx 610... and please explain how this is terrible i would love to hear your opinion
06-03-2013, 06:30 PM #14
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
If you can't understand the draw from dual monitors than you must a huge idiot. It's fine for simple things, but once you start gaming, and maxing out settings the extra draw from the 2nd even 3rd monitor will slap you in the face with fps.
Second of all which I didn't mention before. The 650TI has issues, major issues with dual monitors. Not sure if its something to do with the cards bio's, but the card has its issues You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly do some more research before you start putting pieces together to go under a 1000$ mark. A lot of the parts you choose are garbage, even on a budget for dual monitors.
06-03-2013, 07:39 PM #15
Millz
Worth the Weight
People don't seem to notice this is a build that is tailored specifically for those wanting productivity while remaining in the $1000 sphere, these people aren't extreme gamers.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Toke
06-03-2013, 07:58 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
If you can't understand the draw from dual monitors than you must a huge idiot. It's fine for simple things, but once you start gaming, and maxing out settings the extra draw from the 2nd even 3rd monitor will slap you in the face with fps.
Second of all which I didn't mention before. The 650TI has issues, major issues with dual monitors. Not sure if its something to do with the cards bio's, but the card has its issues You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly do some more research before you start putting pieces together to go under a 1000$ mark. A lot of the parts you choose are garbage, even on a budget for dual monitors.

its not a max out all gaming build its a high and ultra for some games and i know exactly what this is its not a hardcore pc if u want a hardcore gaming computer i'll glady make one and if u read through to the part on the first page if your a hardcore gamer u can drop the send monitor and move up to a 7950 or 660ti. and if your browsing and have dual monitors for multitasking then its not going to draw much at all because u run dual monitor son a laptop if you want

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Millz View Post
People don't seem to notice this is a build that is tailored specifically for those wanting productivity while remaining in the $1000 sphere, these people aren't extreme gamers.

thank you millz for your logical thinking
06-03-2013, 08:29 PM #17
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
If you were going for a more productive build for non-gaming why even put a 650TI? its a complete waste at that point. shove a 630 in there for your dual monitors, and put the extra cash towards a better CPU etc. Dumbass.

Plus you have a 500Watt PSU? Why? You do realize if you were to get a 660TI you would need at least 650W PSU? Plus why run the PSU at almost full drain? It's moronic.

I am soo happy you think you know the synergy of putting parts together to make a solid pc, but you don't.
That list is more a Troll than anything.
Last edited by TheQuagmire ; 06-03-2013 at 08:38 PM.
06-03-2013, 10:51 PM #18
Now to think about it.. for dual monitor what is an ideal size for gaming? I currently have 23 inch single monitor and im planning to replace it with dual but i dont know if i should go high or low in size
06-03-2013, 11:22 PM #19
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
I never really cared for dual monitors. Save up and get a nice 42-46in led tv, and play games at 1900x1080p. Far more entertaining than two small monitors.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo