05-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

that is everything u need besides a OS and games to start gaming, u can just drop 2 a single monitor and get a 64bit copy of windows but thats no fun only having one monitor.

can play basically all newer games execpt crycrap 3 which is very tough as my 7950 doesn't run it where i like to run games. other than that it basically is good for some casual gaming in skyrim, battlefield, LoL
Last edited by Toke ; 05-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
06-04-2013, 09:27 PM #29
Waste of money, not allocating funds to the right places. Dual monitors are useless if you don't have good enough specs to run games on them. A 650Ti isn't good enough, and I've said it before, but wasting money on hardware that has little to no upgrade abilities is another waste of money.
06-04-2013, 09:29 PM #30
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Waste of money, not allocating funds to the right places. Dual monitors are useless if you don't have good enough specs to run games on them. A 650Ti isn't good enough, and I've said it before, but wasting money on hardware that has little to no upgrade abilities is another waste of money.

yet again didn't read the thread we have already went over this, it was made before haswell came out
06-04-2013, 10:37 PM #31
Originally posted by Toke View Post
yet again didn't read the thread we have already went over this, it was made before haswell came out

Doesn't matter, Haswell is rubbish from what I've read so far. This build was made 5 days ago, and even 5 days ago it wasn't good.
06-04-2013, 10:59 PM #32
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Doesn't matter, Haswell is rubbish from what I've read so far. This build was made 5 days ago, and even 5 days ago it wasn't good.

actually its older than that, and your correct haswell isn't to good, thats why for my next rig i might go back to amd but ivy wasn't that great either. intel set the bar very high with sandy bridge and is failing to equal it
06-05-2013, 02:33 AM #33
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
There's nothing wrong with haswell. You guys just don't know enough to justify talking bad about it.
06-05-2013, 05:54 PM #34
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
There's nothing wrong with haswell. You guys just don't know enough to justify talking bad about it.

then enlighten me on how great it is and i'm still waiting for that PC build if mine are so shit.
06-05-2013, 06:08 PM #35
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
The 4770k Is just fine if your going from an older machine to a new one. It's also lighter on the heat temps vs the older 3570/3770. Is it worth the upgrade? No you won't notice a significant boost in power going from the older chips if you want to upgrade.

So if you have a old PC +4 year than its a good idea to go with the new haswells. If you already have a 3570/3770 its pointless to upgrade to a 4770k. So your logic to hate haswell is not justified.

You want me to make a list? Sure when I have the time. Some of us actually work for a living and pay for our bills. So I'll get on that as soon as possible kiddo.
06-05-2013, 06:58 PM #36
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
The 4770k Is just fine if your going from an older machine to a new one. It's also lighter on the heat temps vs the older 3570/3770. Is it worth the upgrade? No you won't notice a significant boost in power going from the older chips if you want to upgrade.

So if you have a old PC +4 year than its a good idea to go with the new haswells. If you already have a 3570/3770 its pointless to upgrade to a 4770k. So your logic to hate haswell is not justified.

You want me to make a list? Sure when I have the time. Some of us actually work for a living and pay for our bills. So I'll get on that as soon as possible kiddo.

i agree with the first part and a build takes as long as it takes u to type this response. and yes some people do work and have to pay bills

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo