11-03-2013, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!
11-03-2013, 07:48 PM #2
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by FrozenRaisin View Post
I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!

Could you specify what games you would like it to play? Minimum specs you'd like it to have..
11-03-2013, 07:57 PM #3
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Could you specify what games you would like it to play? Minimum specs you'd like it to have..

Uhm, I'm not really good with spec so I couldn't really say there but games wise, Leauge of Legends, DayZ, some Minecraft, Civ 5, Garrys Mod. I might start playing more on pc though when I get a better one but for now that's really it.
11-03-2013, 09:02 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!

You must login or register to view this content. mini itx gaming PC, $1000 will get a shit gaming laptop, that will ultra all, it has built in WiFi to the motherboard, it also has enough power to play your games on ultra, and you can invest the $200 left in your budget in a nice 1080p monitor a keyboard mouse and headset, you can go to your dads and hook it up to a HD TV and play all your games well.
Last edited by Toke ; 11-04-2013 at 02:12 AM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

FrozenRaisin
11-04-2013, 05:16 AM #5
Originally posted by AntiJebus View Post
You must login or register to view this content. mini itx gaming PC, $1000 will get a shit gaming laptop, that will ultra all, it has built in WiFi to the motherboard, it also has enough power to play your games on ultra, and you can invest the $200 left in your budget in a nice 1080p monitor a keyboard mouse and headset, you can go to your dads and hook it up to a HD TV and play all your games well.

Well, how big is that computer? I love the price of that and I already have a good headset, so I could use that for a nice monitor and mouse/keyboard. I'll maybe go with that thanks a lot!
11-04-2013, 11:30 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Well, how big is that computer? I love the price of that and I already have a good headset, so I could use that for a nice monitor and mouse/keyboard. I'll maybe go with that thanks a lot!

On PCPP click on the case and scroll down to see user reviews. Its console sized :p
11-04-2013, 03:32 PM #7
On PCPP click on the case and scroll down to see user reviews. Its console sized :p

Do I have to build it myself? And with it being that small is it possible to upgrade it?
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Do I have to build it myself? And with it being that small is it possible to upgrade it?

Yea but its quite easy and you can get a little bit bigger more expensive case and get a few more HDD trays, you can't run dual graphics cards but other than that its all good just needs a mini its board. And that's a pretty powerful PC.
11-04-2013, 10:32 PM #9
Yea but its quite easy and you can get a little bit bigger more expensive case and get a few more HDD trays, you can't run dual graphics cards but other than that its all good just needs a mini its board. And that's a pretty powerful PC.

Not sure what an HDD tray and a mini is :P
11-05-2013, 11:55 AM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Not sure what an HDD tray and a mini is :P

Mini itx is smallest motherboard and HDD tray is where you put mechanical hardrives please refer to here. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo