11-03-2013, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!
11-06-2013, 04:33 AM #11
Originally posted by AntiJebus View Post
Mini itx is smallest motherboard and HDD tray is where you put mechanical hardrives please refer to here. You must login or register to view this content.

How big of a case would you suggest upgrading too but still getting mobility?
11-06-2013, 01:27 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by FrozenRaisin View Post
How big of a case would you suggest upgrading too but still getting mobility?

Micro atx, the build I gave us u has built in WiFi etc, it would be mobile and powerful.
11-06-2013, 04:18 PM #13
Micro atx, the build I gave us u has built in WiFi etc, it would be mobile and powerful.

You must login or register to view this content.

I found this computer same micro case and I could take away the mouse and keyboard + monitor. If that was done would it be better or worse then the one you showed me.
11-06-2013, 08:32 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race

I found this computer same micro case and I could take away the mouse and keyboard + monitor. If that was done would it be better or worse then the one you showed me.

That's fairly old and I wouldn't buy it, honestly stick with the one I made for you as its 2 gens newer and a much better gaming pc
11-07-2013, 02:43 AM #15
That's fairly old and I wouldn't buy it, honestly stick with the one I made for you as its 2 gens newer and a much better gaming pc

Alright, I will do that then. Should I find videos on YouTube on how to build a mini tower PC? or do you have any tips? Also, do you mind if I message you about a week before I buy it and see if anything can be upgraded or anything like that? Also, thanks so much you've been a lot of help! Smile
11-07-2013, 08:31 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
Alright, I will do that then. Should I find videos on YouTube on how to build a mini tower PC? or do you have any tips? Also, do you mind if I message you about a week before I buy it and see if anything can be upgraded or anything like that? Also, thanks so much you've been a lot of help! Smile

Just any decent how to will work, and just quote me on this thread.
11-07-2013, 09:34 PM #17

Alright, will do thanks again! I noticed there is nothing like Windows 7 or 8. Do I go out and buy that myself?
Last edited by FrozenRaisin ; 11-07-2013 at 09:45 PM.
11-08-2013, 05:02 AM #18

I found a few more builds. Not sure if better or worse (sorry just trying to find the best for my money :P) You must login or register to view this content.

11-08-2013, 12:40 PM #19
Toke
PC Master Race
I found a few more builds. Not sure if better or worse (sorry just trying to find the best for my money :P) You must login or register to view this content.

The i7 and 780 is a lot better and so the i5 and 7950 are about the same, just the 780 build is a lot more.expensive.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo