11-03-2013, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!
11-08-2013, 07:17 PM #20
Originally posted by AntiJebus View Post
The i7 and 780 is a lot better and so the i5 and 7950 are about the same, just the 780 build is a lot more.expensive.

Would you suggest any of those over the one you made?
11-08-2013, 08:55 PM #21
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by FrozenRaisin View Post
Would you suggest any of those over the one you made?

The i7 and 780 is faster but just the CPU and GPU cost more than the other PC, and you still need the other parts
11-08-2013, 09:57 PM #22
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
I am going to be buying a new gaming laptop in the next month. But I'm not sure what to go for or what brand is good. I was looking in XoticPc, but I had no idea what to look for. Also, before you say buy a desktop its better. I'm getting a laptop because ever weekend I go to my dads which is 45 minutes away and want something to play there since his computer is a dinosaur. Also, I go to my friends houses and it would be nice to bring my computer over. Anyways, could someone help me find a good computer for under $1000, or under $950. Thank you!

its the 14" but its your price You must login or register to view this content.
thats what i would do if your doing a laptop for about a g
11-22-2013, 02:04 AM #23
Originally posted by Toke View Post
The i7 and 780 is faster but just the CPU and GPU cost more than the other PC, and you still need the other parts

So I can order the parts anytime. Which build should I go with or are there any better parts or builds?
11-22-2013, 02:16 AM #24
Toke
PC Master Race
So I can order the parts anytime. Which build should I go with or are there any better parts or builds?

Yeah its best to order them all at once
11-22-2013, 02:20 AM #25
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Yeah its best to order them all at once

No like do you know if any builds are better than the one you made or the two ones you said were better before? I will order all the parts at once but just want to make sure the build you choose for me is the best :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo