12-22-2014, 02:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I am considering building a gaming pc, And i don't have that much knowledge in building custom pc's but i need your help with what i should replace because there are somethings that i am super confused with so here's the list, I didn't make this one on pcpartpicker because for some odd reason they don't have alot of motherboards.. I mean i found only 40 motherboard there and last time i remember tons of motherboards exist not only 40.. But enough talking and lets get to the list:

CPU

You must login or register to view this content.

241$

CPU Cooler

Intel Core i5 3570k

112$

Motherboard

140$

Ram

164$

Storage

132$

512 GB SSD

189$

GPU

559$

Case

231$

PSU

107$

Operating System

101$

Monitor

174$

How much would all of this cost:

2150$

Let me know what should i replace and if its good! Happy Have a nice day everyone.
Last edited by Shimshi ; 12-23-2014 at 10:48 AM.
12-23-2014, 11:39 PM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Shimshi View Post
I personally think it looks awesome, Depends on your taste tho, There are some better looking cases and i am thinking of replacing it with the Bitfenix Ghost, Its super quit and generally its really good, And on pcpartpicker i couldn't find good mobo's, I found like 40 only.. I don't know why but i'll check the problem out.

Mobos depend on the CPU :p
One thing to say I would go with 2K gaming over 4K for now.
Case for me is ugly I rather go with a minimum looking case, who knows maybe it great for air flow.

Also 980s are on offer in the UK for £90 more compared to the 970s. Let me know if you want the link
12-24-2014, 11:20 AM #12
Originally posted by Conan
to use kingpins to there potential you need a much better motherboard, maybe a msi max ac or a asus formula and if going 4k get 2 8gb 290x's from saphire because more vram is basically future proofing with all the shit console ports and such

The problem with the 290x is its fan is REALLY loud and i don't mind noise but i don't want 2 gpu's that sound like a helicopter when overclocked next to me while i'm gaming, And yes but these are just suggestions, And i might change the mother board to a formula v.
12-24-2014, 11:33 AM #13
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Case for me is ugly I rather go with a minimum looking case, who knows maybe it great for air flow.

Also 980s are on offer in the UK for £90 more compared to the 970s. Let me know if you want the link

Woah.. Sure give me the link i'll check it out!
12-24-2014, 04:05 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
The problem with the 290x is its fan is REALLY loud and i don't mind noise but i don't want 2 gpu's that sound like a helicopter when overclocked next to me while i'm gaming, And yes but these are just suggestions, And i might change the mother board to a formula v.

they arent loud just the shitty reference ones, the 8gb sapphire one's arw the top quality amd card/cooler/and pcb built to overclock and just be fast as fuck
12-24-2014, 10:17 PM #15
Originally posted by Mad
they arent loud just the shitty reference ones, the 8gb sapphire one's arw the top quality amd card/cooler/and pcb built to overclock and just be fast as fuck

Okay, So i have made a build on pcpartpicker, And i have included EVERYTHING i am buying, Literally even the smallest things, And it costs 3211$ with the 4k moniter, Keyboard, Mice, Headset, Everything i am planning to buy, So here's the link:

Let me know if the build is good and if i need to change anything else.
12-24-2014, 11:42 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
Okay, So i have made a build on pcpartpicker, And i have included EVERYTHING i am buying, Literally even the smallest things, And it costs 3211$ with the 4k moniter, Keyboard, Mice, Headset, Everything i am planning to buy, So here's the link:

Let me know if the build is good and if i need to change anything else.

Id go with a 1440p 144hz monitor its best pure gaming monitor out since u have alot of emphasis on gaming and spending more then u need too
12-29-2014, 04:52 PM #17
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Id go with a 1440p 144hz monitor its best pure gaming monitor out since u have alot of emphasis on gaming and spending more then u need too

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

Okay, I am confused between these 3 builds.. Here's the link for them i have never been as confused now in my life lol..

This is really hard.. Tell me which one is the best.
12-29-2014, 06:56 PM #18
Toke
PC Master Race
Okay, I am confused between these 3 builds.. Here's the link for them i have never been as confused now in my life lol..

This is really hard.. Tell me which one is the best.

all three of those insanely overkill, what exactly do you plan on doing with these? besides gaming?
1st one u dont want sli if its your first computer, second one u dont want that in general, 3rd one same thing u dont want that if its your first computer. if this is your first computer just get a i7 and a single 980. because multiple cards dont work well on most games and its more headaches which you dont want if your new to pc gaming
Last edited by Toke ; 12-29-2014 at 06:58 PM.
12-29-2014, 11:28 PM #19
Originally posted by Toke View Post
all three of those insanely overkill, what exactly do you plan on doing with these? besides gaming?
1st one u dont want sli if its your first computer, second one u dont want that in general, 3rd one same thing u dont want that if its your first computer. if this is your first computer just get a i7 and a single 980. because multiple cards dont work well on most games and its more headaches which you dont want if your new to pc gaming

I know, And yes its my first pc ever, I have a laptop and i game on it, So far i know a thing or two about overclocking and SLI, But the thing is.. I want a pc that would play games at 4k and has an average of 50-60 frames, I might go with a gsync monitor if you recommend the 3-way 980's, But what i am really interested in is the 295x2 in 2-way sli, That's like having 290x in 4-way crossfire, And it would do an astonishing job at playing games at 4k resolution.. This is really frustrating i never knew choosing a GPU is this hard.. >.<

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo