07-29-2016, 08:19 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Necrobot no longer works. Apologies everyone. New bot here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 08-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, Aimz, Crunk, Cryptic, Daddy, DMoney750, grifzxp, iDecipher, J3RZY__D3V1L, Kryptus, MathersMods, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, ONEster, pojntxoog, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, Kronos, SmoKyWarfame, TheMightyMoJo, Tustin, Wu., zodmaster
08-09-2016, 04:02 PM #101
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Red View Post
You may have to upgrade your Pokemon GO game to the latest version. If that fails then there could be 2 reasons for that. The first reason is that you may be banned. The second reason could be that the servers are messing up, as that tends to happen a lot. All I can suggest is to try waiting a day or so.

I just needed to upgrade Lol. How about the bot keeping the pokemons i don't have It transfers them all bro
08-09-2016, 04:04 PM #102
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
I just needed to upgrade Lol. How about the bot keeping the pokemons i don't have It transfers them all bro

You can just turn off all the options to transfer pokemon if you want, then just activate the ones you think won't affect your account so badly.
08-09-2016, 04:59 PM #103
iDon
I’m too L33T
You can just turn off all the options to transfer pokemon if you want, then just activate the ones you think won't affect your account so badly.

But what I'm saying is why doesn't it keep the ones I don't have? Why transfer them all ?
08-09-2016, 04:59 PM #104
iDon
I’m too L33T

I would like it to transfer. What's the point of keeping 2 of the same pokemons of it's going to transfer them or the ones I don't have either way?
08-09-2016, 05:01 PM #105
Red
Life In Technicolor
I would like it to transfer. What's the point of keeping 2 of the same pokemons of it's going to transfer them or the ones I don't have either way?

All you have to do is activate pokemonNotTransfer and add the pokemon names that you don't want to be transferred. It's really that easy.
08-09-2016, 10:13 PM #106
jackf
Bounty hunter

it transfering everything bcuz the iv's are not high enough check the config.jason its set to keep 90% and up iv pokemon
08-09-2016, 10:26 PM #107
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by jackf View Post
it transfering everything bcuz the iv's are not high enough check the config.jason its set to keep 90% and up iv pokemon

Red put it at 81. Is that good? Or put it at 90?
08-09-2016, 10:26 PM #108
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by jackf View Post

I've already solved it for him. Smile

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

iDon
08-09-2016, 10:31 PM #109
iDon
I’m too L33T
I've already solved it for him. Smile

Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo