07-29-2016, 08:19 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Necrobot no longer works. Apologies everyone. New bot here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 08-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, Aimz, Crunk, Cryptic, Daddy, DMoney750, grifzxp, iDecipher, J3RZY__D3V1L, Kryptus, MathersMods, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, ONEster, pojntxoog, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, Kronos, SmoKyWarfame, TheMightyMoJo, Tustin, Wu., zodmaster
08-08-2016, 09:56 PM #83
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
awesome thanks, and howabout if I want to always catch a high cp pokemon I saw you mentioned to cet it up to
"1900". but I have to edit every KeepMinCp right? the ones that says 1250?

Yeah if you always want to catch a high CP pokemon you can set 1250 to a higher number.
08-08-2016, 10:03 PM #84
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Red View Post
Yeah if you always want to catch a high CP pokemon you can set 1250 to a higher number.

and bro I stopped the bot and checked my app, and it erased all my pokemons I ever had. only kept the high ones, I had over 150 pokemons now I have 16, shit, did I miss something? makes no sense if I'm trying to catch all the pokemons, now their gone. I want to be able to catch pokemons I don't have, catch some of the sames one I also have transfer them for candies and evolve them and etc. damn I cant believe I have only 16
08-08-2016, 10:05 PM #85
Red
Life In Technicolor
and bro I stopped the bot and checked my app, and it erased all my pokemons I ever had. only kept the high ones, I had over 150 pokemons now I have 16, shit, did I miss something? makes no sense if I'm trying to catch all the pokemons, now their gone. I want to be able to catch pokemons I don't have, catch some of the sames one I also have transfer them for candies and evolve them and etc. damn I cant believe I have only 16

Yeah the bot will evolve all low level pokemon under the number you set and transfer them. You just have to alter the settings to suit your needs.
08-08-2016, 10:08 PM #86
iDon
I’m too L33T
Yeah the bot will evolve all low level pokemon under the number you set and transfer them. You just have to alter the settings to suit your needs.

ut how do ikeep all the pokemons I have? I had 378 magikarp candies almost 400 to evolve magikarp and now its gone. like how do I keep the pokemons I catch or how does the bot keeps the pokemon and not transfer them if theirs no duplicate feel me? becaue all the pokemons I had weren't duplicate, every single one of them was different
08-08-2016, 10:11 PM #87
Red
Life In Technicolor
ut how do ikeep all the pokemons I have? I had 378 magikarp candies almost 400 to evolve magikarp and now its gone. like how do I keep the pokemons I catch or how does the bot keeps the pokemon and not transfer them if theirs no duplicate feel me? becaue all the pokemons I had weren't duplicate, every single one of them was different

You keep your candies but once you hit 400 it will automatically evolve your Magikarp into a Gyrados. You can set the keepminduplicatepokemon to higher than 1 if you want to, also the evolvepokemonwithenoughcandy set it to false.
08-08-2016, 10:17 PM #88
iDon
I’m too L33T
You keep your candies but once you hit 400 it will automatically evolve your Magikarp into a Gyrados. You can set the keepminduplicatepokemon to higher than 1 if you want to, also the evolvepokemonwithenoughcandy set it to false.

so set keepminduplicatepokemon to 2 if I want to keep 2 of the same pokemon? how about all the pokeons I had? does this bot catches pokemons for me? dan i all almost all the pokemons lol fuck me man.
08-08-2016, 10:19 PM #89
Red
Life In Technicolor
so set keepminduplicatepokemon to 2 if I want to keep 2 of the same pokemon? how about all the pokeons I had? does this bot catches pokemons for me? dan i all almost all the pokemons lol fuck me man.

Yeah lol if you set it to 2, it will keep 2 pokemon. For example, if the bot catches more than 2 magikarps, it will keep 2 magikarps and transfer the rest. The bot will catch the amount you choose.
08-08-2016, 10:22 PM #90
iDon
I’m too L33T
Yeah lol if you set it to 2, it will keep 2 pokemon. For example, if the bot catches more than 2 magikarps, it will keep 2 magikarps and transfer the rest. The bot will catch the amount you choose.

k how about a setting where it catches ad keeps a pokemon I don't have? man I lost all my pokemons lol now I have to start all over I was almost done
08-08-2016, 10:31 PM #91
Red
Life In Technicolor
k how about a setting where it catches ad keeps a pokemon I don't have? man I lost all my pokemons lol now I have to start all over I was almost done

You can always enable pokemonnottransfer and add the pokemon names you want to keep.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo