07-29-2016, 08:19 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Necrobot no longer works. Apologies everyone. New bot here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 08-12-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

Alt, Aimz, Crunk, Cryptic, Daddy, DMoney750, grifzxp, iDecipher, J3RZY__D3V1L, Kryptus, MathersMods, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, ONEster, pojntxoog, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, Kronos, SmoKyWarfame, TheMightyMoJo, Tustin, Wu., zodmaster
08-08-2016, 07:01 PM #74
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by ItsAnanasModz View Post
You must login or register to view this content. this should be somewhat correct?

Yes, then just make sure your google information email and password are setup the same as in the image I posted, in quotes with a comma at the end.
08-08-2016, 07:09 PM #75
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Red View Post
Yes, then just make sure your google information email and password are setup the same as in the image I posted, in quotes with a comma at the end.

Apparently deleting and rewriting the auth.json helped. Thanks alot for helping me out Smile
08-08-2016, 07:12 PM #76
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by ItsAnanasModz View Post
Apparently deleting and rewriting the auth.json helped. Thanks alot for helping me out Smile

No problem! I am happy it worked out. Smile
08-08-2016, 07:21 PM #77
okkkk
08-08-2016, 09:29 PM #78
iDon
I’m too L33T
probably a dumb question, while this is running, can I have the Pokémon go app running on my iPhone ? does it matter if its jailbroken?
08-08-2016, 09:38 PM #79
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
probably a dumb question, while this is running, can I have the Pokémon go app running on my iPhone ? does it matter if its jailbroken?

Only login to Pokemon GO on your phone if the Bot is NOT running. Running the bot on the account and also on the phone at the same time will result in you getting banned.
08-08-2016, 09:42 PM #80
iDon
I’m too L33T
Only login to Pokemon GO on your phone if the Bot is NOT running. Running the bot on the account and also on the phone at the same time will result in you getting banned.

that's why I asked before I made a mistake lol. also does this make me get more stardust, candies and etc? are the best settings for the bot included in the pastebin?
08-08-2016, 09:46 PM #81
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
that's why I asked before I made a mistake lol. also does this make me get more stardust, candies and etc? are the best settings for the bot included in the pastebin?

Well yes but I would recommend adjusting some of the settings if you want to keep your higher level pokemon, such as setting prioritizeIVoverCP true if you have high IV pokemon, and set it to false if you want to keep high CP pokemon.
08-08-2016, 09:54 PM #82
iDon
I’m too L33T
Well yes but I would recommend adjusting some of the settings if you want to keep your higher level pokemon, such as setting prioritizeIVoverCP true if you have high IV pokemon, and set it to false if you want to keep high CP pokemon.

awesome thanks, and howabout if I want to always catch a high cp pokemon I saw you mentioned to cet it up to
"1900". but I have to edit every KeepMinCp right? the ones that says 1250?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo