11-02-2011, 04:00 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

GTA 5 - Trailer
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 2nd November 2011

After a long wait and sitting in front of the Rockstar countdown timer the trailer is finally here and is more beautiful then ever.

You must login or register to view this content.

The trailer has shown how the graphics have been improved since GTA IV, and how the game will be set in more than just a city, it will go out further into new enviroments.

The new detail on cars looks amazing, as for the detail on characters, its not known yet, but it looks very similar to the previous GTA and less like LA noire.

Just from this trailer i will cartainly be buying the game, the streets look so much better than GTA IV, now we just need to wait for gameplay and more trailers when we can see just how good this really will be

A long hard wait for the trailer, but was it worth it?
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2011 at 10:43 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Okami, JordanCarr, Alpha, AMNE, Assassin, Chrom3D, Cien, Classy., cresterk, DeezShinyNutz, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Drug, ghostbear, himpmund, iDelete, IDunc, Jakob, jfurlough, killa-goblin, Laney, Liam, LordOfSpoonâ„¢, Markie-, Sterg, MOHN, NJN, Nknights23, Octavia, waltuO, Pimp, Rath, RaZoR!, Reaper, Rip The Jacker, Silent-Violent, SU44K8, Teh Niganator, the stuff, TwilightxSaga, Weescotty, xShadow

The following 3 users groaned at Wondoh for this awful post:

420, Bama205, psychobe@n
11-02-2011, 04:10 PM #2
Looks pretty good to me. Lets just hope that the gameplay is as good as the trailer, or even better
11-02-2011, 04:23 PM #3
Uber
Haxor!
I can't wait to buy it, the trailer just makes me anxious Sad Awesome

Like Dekiain stated, I hope the gameplay is just like the trailer, or better c:
11-02-2011, 04:25 PM #4
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Shyt looks sick..
11-02-2011, 04:26 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by FpsUber View Post
I can't wait to buy it, the trailer just makes me anxious Sad Awesome

Like Dekiain stated, I hope the gameplay is just like the trailer, or better c:

sames, really looking forward to it, but it will probably be a while before it out :(

as for gameplay, need a gameplay trailer to be released next :p

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Encopresis
11-02-2011, 04:30 PM #6
Laney
Ex-Staff
Looking forward to this release. Always been a fan of GTA, right from the start. Good job getting this out nice an quickly :p
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM #7
Uber
Haxor!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
sames, really looking forward to it, but it will probably be a while before it out :(

as for gameplay, need a gameplay trailer to be released next :p

At least we can believe rockstar game's release dates for amazing games.

Valve on the other hand... :megusta:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Valve. But they are terrible at releasing games :V

The following user thanked Uber for this useful post:

waltuO
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM #8
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

GTA 5 - Trailer
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 2nd November 2011

After a long wait and sitting in front of the Rockstar countdown timer the trailer is finally here and is more beautiful then ever.

You must login or register to view this content.

The trailer has shown how the graphics have been improved since GTA IV, and how the game will be set in more than just a city, it will go out further into new enviroments.

The new detail on cars looks amazing, as for the detail on characters, its not known yet, but it looks very similar to the previous GTA and less like LA noire.

Just from this trailer i will defiantly be buying the game, the streets look so much better than GTA IV, now we just need to wait for gameplay and more trailers when we can see just how good this really will be

A long hard wait for the trailer, but was it worth it?

The trailer was worth it.. it was only missing a release date... I was honestly hoping for a 2011 release.. But everyone else seems to think it's a late 2012 thing. **** I HATE WAITING...
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM #9
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
The trailer did its job for me - It already made me want to buy the game. Good post Thanks.
11-02-2011, 04:35 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kidd
The trailer was worth it.. it was only missing a release date... I was honestly hoping for a 2011 release.. But everyone else seems to think it's a late 2012 thing. **** I HATE WAITING...

i saw a article before about early 2012, but then a more recent one said late 2012, i wish it was beginning of next year :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo