11-02-2011, 04:00 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

GTA 5 - Trailer
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 2nd November 2011

After a long wait and sitting in front of the Rockstar countdown timer the trailer is finally here and is more beautiful then ever.

You must login or register to view this content.

The trailer has shown how the graphics have been improved since GTA IV, and how the game will be set in more than just a city, it will go out further into new enviroments.

The new detail on cars looks amazing, as for the detail on characters, its not known yet, but it looks very similar to the previous GTA and less like LA noire.

Just from this trailer i will cartainly be buying the game, the streets look so much better than GTA IV, now we just need to wait for gameplay and more trailers when we can see just how good this really will be

A long hard wait for the trailer, but was it worth it?
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2011 at 10:43 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Okami, JordanCarr, Alpha, AMNE, Assassin, Chrom3D, Cien, Classy., cresterk, DeezShinyNutz, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Drug, ghostbear, himpmund, iDelete, IDunc, Jakob, jfurlough, killa-goblin, Laney, Liam, LordOfSpoonâ„¢, Markie-, Sterg, MOHN, NJN, Nknights23, Octavia, waltuO, Pimp, Rath, RaZoR!, Reaper, Rip The Jacker, Silent-Violent, SU44K8, Teh Niganator, the stuff, TwilightxSaga, Weescotty, xShadow

The following 3 users groaned at Wondoh for this awful post:

420, Bama205, psychobe@n
11-02-2011, 07:11 PM #38
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by A View Post
Lol it looks like Nico Bellick is begging for money at 00.57
And about the release date, rockstar mostly releases their big games early in the year. So I guess they are going to release Max Payne early 2012 and GTA V probably beginning of 2013.

Well guess what, this game won't be releasing before Nov 2012. Remember when was the first trailer for GTA IV was released? I can remember, First trailer was released in March 2007 and the game was released in April 2008. Like You must login or register to view this content. said rockstar most likely releases their big games early in the year. Max Payne for 2012, 2013 for GTA V. Its Rockstar, they will release a steady stream of trailers, teasers and random marketing until it’s hyped to unreasonable levels.
11-02-2011, 07:20 PM #39
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
FUKIN PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happycry:
11-02-2011, 07:59 PM #40
Winning
Former Staff
I cannot wait. I always buy the GTA games.
11-02-2011, 08:00 PM #41
Vinewood stare wasn't that in San Andreas?
11-02-2011, 08:19 PM #42
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Haven't seen such an awesome graphic before in a video game. Defo. going to buy that game :happycry:
11-02-2011, 08:33 PM #43
Go ahead and laugh. My Dad is SO mother f*cking stupid as hell. He will let me get ANY other game out there, EXCEPT for a GTA game. He said to me when I was younger that "I don't wanna hear that language." With all the games I play online now, especially CoD and BF, I use that "language" every day... Then he said it was because of the "explicit" scenes... Yea, umm I've done some of those explicit scenes so wtf?! He has no other reason other than he doesn't want that disc in his house. I PRAY they release this game on the PS store for PS3 so I can go through the loophole. I don't have the disc, but I have the game, best part, he'd never know. He uses his ps3 I use mine.

The following user groaned partypoker15 for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx
11-02-2011, 08:34 PM #44
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Wait, so whats the story line? He's a father with 2 kids retiring and living his life? Confused :awkward:
11-02-2011, 08:54 PM #45
Ill be defo buying this!!! looks great, thanks for the vid!
11-02-2011, 09:04 PM #46
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Yesssssssssss it's in San Andreas (you can see the Vinewood sign and parts of Sierra Leone in the trailer!) I'm ****ing pumped!!

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Budz
Vinewood stare wasn't that in San Andreas?

Helllllll yeah it was, I've wanted a San Andreas remake forever and now they're finally doing it! =D

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Go ahead and laugh. My Dad is SO mother f*cking stupid as hell. He will let me get ANY other game out there, EXCEPT for a GTA game. He said to me when I was younger that "I don't wanna hear that language." With all the games I play online now, especially CoD and BF, I use that "language" every day... Then he said it was because of the "explicit" scenes... Yea, umm I've done some of those explicit scenes so wtf?! He has no other reason other than he doesn't want that disc in his house. I PRAY they release this game on the PS store for PS3 so I can go through the loophole. I don't have the disc, but I have the game, best part, he'd never know. He uses his ps3 I use mine.

How old are you? 10? If my dad said that I would tell him to **** off and go buy the game.

The following user thanked Jakob for this useful post:

Omshivam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo