11-02-2011, 04:00 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

GTA 5 - Trailer
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 2nd November 2011

After a long wait and sitting in front of the Rockstar countdown timer the trailer is finally here and is more beautiful then ever.

You must login or register to view this content.

The trailer has shown how the graphics have been improved since GTA IV, and how the game will be set in more than just a city, it will go out further into new enviroments.

The new detail on cars looks amazing, as for the detail on characters, its not known yet, but it looks very similar to the previous GTA and less like LA noire.

Just from this trailer i will cartainly be buying the game, the streets look so much better than GTA IV, now we just need to wait for gameplay and more trailers when we can see just how good this really will be

A long hard wait for the trailer, but was it worth it?
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2011 at 10:43 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Okami, JordanCarr, Alpha, AMNE, Assassin, Chrom3D, Cien, Classy., cresterk, DeezShinyNutz, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Drug, ghostbear, himpmund, iDelete, IDunc, Jakob, jfurlough, killa-goblin, Laney, Liam, LordOfSpoonâ„¢, Markie-, Sterg, MOHN, NJN, Nknights23, Octavia, waltuO, Pimp, Rath, RaZoR!, Reaper, Rip The Jacker, Silent-Violent, SU44K8, Teh Niganator, the stuff, TwilightxSaga, Weescotty, xShadow

The following 3 users groaned at Wondoh for this awful post:

420, Bama205, psychobe@n
11-02-2011, 04:52 PM #20
Does anyone know how to remove jizz from a keyboard? Smile

The following user groaned bamf526 for this awful post:

MrFox
11-02-2011, 05:03 PM #21
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Theres a dog at 0:07 so looks like theres animals now
Looks like you can fly planes again
The number plate on the cars have San Andreas on them so its gonna be in LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas again...well it should be

Itll probably release late next year, Rockstar always delay their games and long it out. I remember GTA IV didnt release till over a year since the first trailer...
11-02-2011, 05:11 PM #22
Perauno
Pokemon Trainer
Honestly can't wait. Originally I was going to wait until it went down in price, but now I've changed my mind.
11-02-2011, 05:28 PM #23
Bush.
Long Gone Day
SA IS BACK!, dogs,planes, jet skies,

The following user thanked Bush. for this useful post:

himpmund
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM #24
oG GUNN3R
--------
Looks like the game includes all the different cities from previous GTA's. Which is a major plus for me, 'cause I saw San Andreas in there. Smile This is a definite buy for me.

The following user thanked oG GUNN3R for this useful post:

xLew--
11-02-2011, 05:41 PM #25
Default Avatar
Cade
I can't wait, I have been waiting for this game forever.
11-02-2011, 05:42 PM #26
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Originally posted by Kidd
The trailer was worth it.. it was only missing a release date... I was honestly hoping for a 2011 release.. But everyone else seems to think it's a late 2012 thing. **** I HATE WAITING...

Considering there is 2 month left of 2011, it would be very, very unlikely that they would just officially announce it last month. I reckon mid-late 2012. Doubt they would have the first trailer now if it was early 2012, but who knows, maybe it could be.
11-02-2011, 05:44 PM #27
wow!! GTA is finally back!!
11-02-2011, 05:44 PM #28
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
omggg...That reminds me so much of vice city/ san andreas, it just does and it looks AWESOME! Cant really wait for it, they always make good games Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo